Underrated Pokemon II

GreenDisaster said:
Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:
lololololol!!! ICE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON ZAPDOS XD and yeah they are, How about Rayquasa? RAYQUASA IS THE BEST! the best!
> mentions that Ice kills zapdos

> mentions that Rayquaza is awesome
> doesn't realize that Ice does 4x damage to Rayquaza
He's also right.

LOL of course i know that DUH XD everyone knows ice is super effective on Dragons ;) and my Rayquasa knows Ice Beam!! how awesome is that xD :D

My god guys, do you want this topic to get locked or what?

Just get back on the fucking topic, are you guys blind/deaf?

Back on topic: If you ask me, Vespiqueen is underrated

Mario7727 said:
LOL of course i know that DUH XD everyone knows ice is super effective on Dragons ;) and my Rayquasa knows Ice Beam!! how awesome is that xD :D
wow your rayquaza can use ice beam that he doesn't get STAB with

when he could be launching STAB Swords Dance Outrages in your opponent's face
Bronto Burt said:

Just get back on the fucking topic, are you guys blind/deaf?
is this not a topic about whether people are underrated or not

and i'm explaining rational reasons why someone would be rated poorly
FireKirby said:
what about me, I am also the pokemon smartass.
doesn't necessarily mean you're right though

Bronto Burt said:

Just get back on the *bleep*ing topic, are you guys blind/deaf?

Back on topic: If you ask me, Vespiqueen is underrated

of course he/she is!!! it's a bug type, idk how many people hate bug types but i am one of those people, all bugs suck and seeing a bug type makes me want to own them with my Typholsion xD i think Sceptile is underated :/

AND YES Ice beam is my FAVORITE move, soo i teach it to everyone that can learn it ;)

I love Ice Beam too, I'm level grinding all of my Ice type pokemon to learn it.

Also Javelin, FE was joking.

Mario7727 said:
of course he/she is!!! it's a bug type, idk how many people hate bug types but i am one of those people, all bugs suck and seeing a bug type makes me want to own them with my Typholsion xD i think Sceptile is underated :/

AND YES Ice beam is my FAVORITE move, soo i teach it to everyone that can learn it ;)
I'd dearly like to see the look on your face when you encounter a Volcarona (a Bug tupe, mind you) that resists your precious Ice Beam and sets up two or more Quiver Dances, proceeding then to easily sweep with Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain (as of BW2)...
Bronto Burt said:
wow i totally did not realize that thank you for pointing it out good sir

Dude, we already know you hate bug types, fire types, water types.

What's next? ghost types?

We get the goddamn point already, you like Ice types and Ice Beam, but there are better moves than Ice beam.

like Tri-attack or Confusion Ray.

I love Confuse Ray, it saved me at some moments when one of my Pokemon's HP was red

Back on topic: I think the Gastly family (except Gengar) is underrated.

FireKirby said:

We get the goddamn point already, you like Ice types and Ice Beam, but there are better moves than Ice beam.

Heck there are better Ice-type moves. Icicle Crash gets a nifty little flinch chance, and Blizzard has 100% accuracy in the hail, making it better on Hail teams.

Yeah, I love Blizzard and Hail, people tend to ignore those moves.

(thinks about a underrated pokemon move thread)

Jack Noir said:
FireKirby said:

Heck there are better Ice-type moves. Icicle Crash gets a nifty little flinch chance, and Blizzard has 100% accuracy in the hail, making it better on Hail teams.

Also Weavile can knock out rayquaza before it barely moves?

why?

because life orb and plus Weavile can take care of other ice types and dark types with moves like brick break.

Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:

I'd dearly like to see the look on your face when you realize that a Volcarona (a Bug tupe, mind you) resist your precious Ice Beam and sets up two or more Quiver Dances, proceeding then to easily sweep with Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain (as of BW2)...
Bronto Burt said:
wow i totally did not realize that thank you for pointing it out good sir

lol dude i'm not an idiot -_- i know fire melts ice! ;D but it is a bug too and ice is super effective on bug, but with fire it just makes it normal instead of super effective, how about Chandelure, underated or no? he's is pretty cool

AND TRI-ATTACK IS AWESOME!! and Thunderbolt ;)

Mario7727 said:
ice is super effective on bug
no
FireKirby said:
Also Weavile can knock out rayquaza before it barely moves?

why?

because life orb and plus Weavile can take care of other ice types and dark types with moves like brick break.
Mamoswine is generally better with Choice Band Ice Shard though.

and besides rattata can be very lethal if you use the F.E.A.R moveset and equiping it with a focus band.

FireKirby said:
and besides rattata can be very lethal if you use the F.E.A.R moveset and equiping it with a focus band.

yes it is, i used ice beam on a bug type and it said super effective :eek: WHAT'S GOING ON?!? lol xD

FireKirby said:
*Focus Sash

Sandstorm Aron is better.

Sturdy + Endeavor + Shell Bell
Mario7727 said:
yes it is, i used ice beam on a bug type and it said super effective :eek: WHAT'S GOING ON?!? lol xD
It was likely a Bug/Flying or a Bug/Ground or a Bug/Grass.

Let's not forget Dream World Mamooswine with Thick Fat to take Fire moves like a boss.

Mamooswine is pretty underrated too.´

FireKirby said:

I like Rattata because of it's design, not the F.E.A.R strategy, and I think you meant Focus Sash.

Fuck ninja'd x4

Bronto Burt said:
Let's not forget Dream World Mamooswine with Thick Fat to take Fire moves like a boss.

Mamooswine is pretty underrated too.
1. Mamoswine doesn't really have the bulk to take Fire-attacks anyways.
2. He's in OU thanks to STAB Ice Shard, Icicle Crash and Earthquake.

Jack Noir said:

Yeah, Earthquake is my favorite Ground type move.

Bronto Burt said:
Jack Noir said:

Yeah, Earthquake is my favorite Ground type move.
heck YEAH! My torterra knows it, best MOVE EVER after ice beam, a lot of pokemon are effective by ground lol idk why

Mario7727 said:
heck YEAH! My torterra knows it, best MOVE EVER after ice beam, a lot of pokemon are effective by ground lol idk why
yeah, a lot of people are also immune to it thanks to levitate or simply being a Flying-type

Also, what's the deal with you guys and liking particular moves? It's the Pokemon that makes the moves, not the moves that make the Pokemon.

Example: Golurk. Wonderful Movepool. Not much he can do with it unless you have the gift of prophecy when you're predicting switches.

Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:
Bronto Burt said:
yeah, a lot of people are also immune to it thanks to levitate or simply being a Flying-type

Also, what's the deal with you guys and liking particular moves? It's the Pokemon that makes the moves, not the moves that make the Pokemon.

Example: Golurk. Wonderful Movepool. Not much he can do with it unless you have the gift of prophecy when you're predicting switches.

lol I GUESS idk lol xD i just started playing pokemon in 2010 AND I'M AWESOME lol i have A level 100 shiny charizard, WE ALL KNOW CHARIZARD IS 5555556% NOT UNDERATED, he is almost as overated as pikachu

Jack Noir said:
wow that's so cool

i think i'm going to faint in awe

lol what does that mean? "awe"? ik everyone wants my shiny charizard idk why :/

Back