Underrated Pokemon II

Lilligant

Don Pianta said:
Out of the Unova starters Oshawott seems to be picked the least. I don't think I need to explain Snivy -_- and TVtropes claims the Tepig family is hated for being yet another fire/fighting type, but I still see some people choose Tepig. Poor Oshawott.
Noobs choose Tepig because he's a Fire type.

Cool people choose Snivy because he's cool.

Pros pick a random one and drop it for Drilbur ASAP, because they're all bad. Or at least mediocre.

samurott is probably the best, but he's not that great

Still, Oshawott makes the most physical development since it goes from cute little sea otter with a clown nose to an aquatic martial arts warrior to a freaking sea monster.

Also poor Pikachu. If you were to google Pikachu, the results are not pretty.

Jack Noir said:
Don Pianta said:
Out of the Unova starters Oshawott seems to be picked the least. I don't think I need to explain Snivy -_- and TVtropes claims the Tepig family is hated for being yet another fire/fighting type, but I still see some people choose Tepig. Poor Oshawott.

Pros pick a random one and drop it for Drilbur ASAP, because they're all bad. Or at least mediocre.

And casual players pick whoever the hell they want because they don't care about stats.

Dr. Javelin said:
Don Pianta said:

Whenever I do a playthrough I always hold on to my starter.

Fire-Fightings starters I sort of hold close to my heart, my first Level 100 was my Blaziken

Dr. Javelin said:
oh man

looking at smogon's descriptions of arceus and they are hilarious and terrifying at the same time
[quote author=Arceus-Dark's description]With the power of the forbidden Dread Plate, Arceus can pass unholy Judgments upon the opponent's Pokemon as they tremble before the Original One's wrathful figure. This warped Arceus scoffs at the numerous Psychic-types who infest the Uber tier before either swatting them down with Judgment or boosting with Calm Mind as the opponent fails to damage Arceus. The trainer that commands Arceus in His Dark forme can feel confident that stall teams will have trouble handling Him, as He can Recover off the weak passive damage and Refresh away the pesky status effects that annoy other bulky stat boosters. However, Dark Arceus has His flaws; He cannot stand up to the heroic blows of Fighting-type Pokemon or the brutal stings of Bug-types. Nevertheless, any team that wishes to succeed in the Uber tier must always prepare for Dark Arceus's wrath, or He shall eradicate your team with His wicked Judgments in the blink of an eye.
[/quote]
lol who wrote that shit

Well, durr, I know Smogon wrote it. I was asking what idiot wrote that in particular.

Because talking about Arceus like he's REALLY god is just wrong.

Pyro said:
Well, durr, I know Smogon wrote it. I was asking what idiot wrote that in particular.

Because talking about Arceus like he's REALLY god is just wrong.

He created universe, so how he can't be god?

cirdec's a dude?

A NEW WAR HAS BEGUN

and tepig is underrated. everyone used to pick water or fire, now since they hate pigs or something, the switched to grass and water

I guess Umbreon

My area says it's the worst Dark pokemon and say Darkrai's better.

I like Umbreon just a bit.

Back