Underrated Pokemon II

GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:
oh shut up Firekirby >:/ your probably the noob, i've been on the mario wiki ever since 5 or 6 years ago!
You've been here since the end of 2011. FireEevee has been here since mid-08.

You lose.

lol? umm i've been around since 2006 or 2007 (DUH 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO) soo that's longer than that lol!

Mario7727 said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:
oh shut up Firekirby >:/ your probably the noob, i've been on the mario wiki ever since 5 or 6 years ago!
You've been here since the end of 2011. FireEevee has been here since mid-08.

You lose.

lol? umm i've been around since 2006 or 2007 (DUH 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO) soo that's longer than that lol!
Date Registered: December 02, 2011, 01:15:22 AM
That's from your profile. Can you stop lying now?

UMM I'VE BEEN HERE ON THE FOURMS SINCE 2011 NOT THE WIKI! I'VE BEEN ON THE MARIO WIKI EVER SINCE 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO, THE WIKI NOT THE FOURMS, I KNOW THAT CAUSE I JOINED ROBLOX THE SAME TIME I JOINED MARIO WIKI WHICH WAS 2006 OR 2007!!!

Reverse, Mario7727 please stop this, I don't want a recreation of my old thread to be locked, so please :'(

Back on topic, I think Buneary is pretty underrated

Mario7727 said:
UMM I'VE BEEN HERE ON THE FOURMS SINCE 2011 NOT THE WIKI! I'VE BEEN ON THE MARIO WIKI EVER SINCE 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO, THE WIKI NOT THE FOURMS, I KNOW THAT CAUSE I JOINED ROBLOX THE SAME TIME I JOINED MARIO WIKI WHICH WAS 2006 OR 2007!!!
but you still speak like a newbie somehow... and sorry if I did offend ya, just letting you know.

Bronto Burt said:
Reverse, Mario7727 please stop this, I don't want a recreation of my old thread to be locked, so please :'(

Back on topic, I think Buneary is pretty underrated

well i didn't start it, firekirby came out of nowhere and started being noobish <_< i was just telling him about the competition and yes buneary is underrated lol

WELL PROBABLY CAUSE THEIR ARE OTHER NOOBS THINKING THEY ARE BETTER! which your not,i'm not soo stop acting noobish since you started this

and sorry bronto burt, you should excuse this guy being noobish :l

Mario7727 said:
I'VE BEEN ON THE MARIO WIKI EVER SINCE 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO
no, silly, it looks like you've only been alive for 5 or 6 years

or at least you're acting that way, throwing a tantrum about Fire-types and Poison types and who knows what else.

It's sad and funny at the same time.

For god's sake, I'm not invisible.

Listen to my fucking posts and stop this guys.

And Javelin, don't add more hooks to the flamewar. It will just attract mods.

I was ninja'd twice >:O

Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:
I'VE BEEN ON THE MARIO WIKI EVER SINCE 5 OR 6 YEARS AGO
no, silly, it looks like you've only been alive for 5 or 6 years

or at least you're acting that way, throwing a tantrum about Fire-types and Poison types and who knows what else.

It's sad and funny at the same time.

lol shut up :P idc what people think <_< and no firekirby just came and started being a noob for no reason, it was perfectly fine before he showed up

I apologize.

but you should, uh, let's say start typing better if you claim to be 16

ontopic: buneary isn't that underrated.

lemme tell ya what's underrrated, ninjask and shedinja.

Okay, you can all ignore me all you want.

Don't start to whine if a moderator comes here or locks the topic/ban any of you/yell at us.

To try to stay on topic, eeer Snorlax?

EDIT: FireEevee you ninja

Mario7727 said:
lol shut up :P idc what people think <_<
A wonderful way to completely dodge my point.
Mario7727 said:
and no firekirby just came and started being a noob for no reason, it was perfectly fine before he showed up
no not really

it hasn't been "fine" in my opinion since you came in and were like "LOL GRASS TYPES ARE THE BEST AND ALL WATERS AND FIRES ARE LAME!! 1!! lol"

Do you even know what the word "newbie" means?

Definition of Newbie: A person who's new to something

Now for fuck's sake, stop fucking ignoring my posts. This is getting too far.

FireKirby said:
I apologize.

but you should, uh, let's say start typing better if you claim to be 16

ontopic: buneary isn't that underrated.

lemme tell ya what's underrrated, ninjask and shedinja.

fine ok -_- and yeah they are, you know who else? i think Zapdos is, i think it shouldn't be underated because Zapdos is the Best out of the Legendary Trio birds

AND GOSH MAN FREAKIN LISTEN TO BRONTO BURT AND END THIS! :l lol seriously, i agree with him

Bronto Burt said:

That's what makes me unique, I am the only eevee ninja.

naruto eevees go die in a pit for what I care.

also snorlax isn't that underrated.

it has very good moves and it's speedy despite being heavy and shit.

Mario7727 said:
i think Zapdos is, i think it shouldn't be underated because Zapdos is the Best out of the Legendary Trio birds
That's not saying much. Losing only 25% to Stealth Rock as opposed to 50% is not much of an improvement.

He certainly looks the coolest though.

Zapdos isn't underrated, alot of people I know love him and use him against Ice and Fire types.

EDIT: You guys are all ninjas O_O

FireKirby said:
Bronto Burt said:

That's what makes me unique, I am the only eevee ninja.

naruto eevees go die in a pit for what I care.

also snorlax isn't that underrated.

it has very good moves and it's speedy despite being heavy and shit.

Best post ever, I'm adding this to my sig.

Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:
i think Zapdos is, i think it shouldn't be underated because Zapdos is the Best out of the Legendary Trio birds
That's not saying much. Losing only 25% to Stealth Rock as opposed to 50% is not much of an improvement.

He certainly looks the coolest though.

yes he does look the coolest :D also, out of the legendary beasts, Suicune is the best Looking

Mario7727 said:
yes he does look the coolest :D also, out of the legendary beasts, Suicune is the best Looking
yeah but

the beasts are like the worst legendary trio in the entire series
Bronto Burt said:
Zapdos isn't underrated, alot of people I know love him and use him against Ice and Fire types.
Bronto Burt said:
and use him against Ice and Fire types.
Bronto Burt said:
OpoQQ.jpg

Jack Noir said:
Mario7727 said:
yeah but

the beasts are like the worst legendary trio in the entire series
Bronto Burt said:
Bronto Burt said:
and use him against Ice and Fire types.
Bronto Burt said:
OpoQQ.jpg

lololololol!!! ICE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON ZAPDOS XD and yeah they are, How about Rayquasa? RAYQUASA IS THE BEST! the best!

Mario7727 said:
lololololol!!! ICE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON ZAPDOS XD and yeah they are, How about Rayquasa? RAYQUASA IS THE BEST! the best!
> mentions that Ice kills zapdos

> mentions that Rayquaza is awesome
> doesn't realize that Ice does 4x damage to Rayquaza

Back