Underrated Pokemon II

I know everyone from Skiploom's evolutionary family.

Whatever.

The Lotad evolutionary family are all underrated :(

I made Lombre one of the main characters in a series I'm working on.

Because _________________________________________________________________________

___, ___ _______________.

_

PORYGON-Z! he is underrated and he is the best pokemon ever, period :l

Well, the whole Porygon family is too underrated and the anime staff blamed Porygon for the seizures in the banned episode Deno Senshi Porygon (that's what it was called?).

Dammit, now Porygon-2 and Porygon-Z are rotting while PIKACHU TAKES ALL THE SPOTLIGHT.

Bronto Burt said:
Well, the whole Porygon family is too underrated and the anime staff blamed Porygon for the seizures in the banned episode Deno Senshi Porygon (that's what it was called?).

NAW Porygon and Porygon2 aren't that important to me :p PORYGON-Z IS THE BEST OUT OF 649 POKEMON period still. :l lol

underrated, underrated...

Oshawott is maybe still being hated.

but not as much as before.

Well, Oshawott may be hated but Samurott is a bitch when it comes down to popularity.

Also, what about Whismur, Loudred and Exploud? I hardly see anyone with those pokemon in their team ;_;

FireKirby said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oshawott and tepig SUCK, ALOT XD it's all about Snivy! :D Snivy/serperior and Porygon-z, best pokemon ever! :D lol and p.s., who cares? pokemon aren't supposed to be liked cause it's cute, IT'S NOT AT ALL ACTUALLY because Snivy is better

Bronto Burt said:
Well, Oshawott may be hated but Samurott is a bitch when it comes down to popularity.
Mario7727 said:
FireKirby said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oshawott and tepig SUCK, ALOT XD it's all about Snivy! :D Snivy/serperior and Porygon-z, best pokemon ever! :D lol and p.s., who cares? pokemon aren't supposed to be liked cause it's cute, IT'S NOT AT ALL ACTUALLY because Snivy is better

This post proves my point.

also The whismur family is underrated and I agree with you.

my lil sis dislikes the pokemon.

Mario7727 said:
FireKirby said:

Yeah, you just want to cause trouble.

No green disaster, it's a true fact, SERIOUSLY I'M NOT KIDDING tepig and oshawott really do suck, every starter i pick in a game was, grass, grass types rock except Venusaur,the only game i didn't pick grass, was Soulsilver, because TYPHOLSION IS THE 2ND BEST STARTER XD and snivy is first, 3rd torterra soo yeah lol, fire type starters suck except charizard and typhosion and i don't like water types, grass starters rock seriously i'm not kidding >:l

Eeer, you hate Fire starters? I hate them too, but I'm neutral towards Typhlosion and Torchic.

Also, glad to see another Grass-type supporter! :D

yeah Typhlosion really is awesome! (that's why i put it in the competition ;) lol) and i dislike/hate water starters, not good at all ,lol, AND OF COURSE!!! GRASS TYPES ROCK except bulbasaur he sucks, BUT EVERY OTHER GRASS STARTER IS AWESOME! ^_^

And Ice types, do you have a opinion on them?

Alright, back on topic:

Nidoking seems pretty underrated to me, he has a great Attack and he has a great learnset.

Whatever, Spiritomb along with other Gen.4 pokemon are underrated.

UGH YOU KNOW SOMETHING WORSE THAN WATER TYPES? BUG TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TOTALLY HATE THEM, TOTALLY TOTALLY HATE THEM >:/

and poison, that's why i don't like venusaur, it's poison, and ICE TYPES ROCK TOO!XD My Porygon-Z knows the best moves i like, and that includes Ice Beam ;) I LOVE THAT MOVE lol soo yeah i like ice types

FireKirby said:
this guy speaks like a troll... or a newbie that doesn't even know anything.

Becareful, FireEevee, you're just throwing a hook to him.

FireKirby said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:
yeah Typhlosion really is awesome! (that's why i put it in the competition ;) lol)
What competition?
this guy speaks like a troll... or a newbie that doesn't even know anything.

oh shut up Firekirby >:/ your probably the noob, i've been on the mario wiki ever since 5 or 6 years ago! and i was talking about the 2012 Fall Friendly Wifi Competition! :D i'm in it, and it's for black and white only

Back