• Pichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Link

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • None

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Little too late for that.

They should bring back Pichu, but don't make it damage itself when it attacks, that was plain stupid.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Mewtwo is the only one there who actually had interesting, unique moves and potential to be more than just a colour swap

Too bad all his moves really sucked, were either too slow or too weak.

Especialy his air moves, they sucked to unbelievable limits.

There was also the fact that he was light as crap.

Nothing like he is in the games.

So far no one wants Pichu

Duh. Lame pokemon, only reason pikachu is there is because mostly of yellow and the anime.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Mewtwo is the only one there who actually had interesting, unique moves and potential to be more than just a colour swap

You could always play as the grey palette-swap for Lucario.

Blue Paratroopa said:
Roy and Mewtwo. Everyone else is a clone, so I don't care what happens to them

>implying roy is not a clone

That said, I'd choose Roy to come back too

So far no one wants Pichu

Duh. Lame pokemon, only reason pikachu is there is because mostly of yellow and the anime.

yeah no shit, nobody wants to play as a character that hurts itself every time it attacks

Roy! Roy!

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

but lucario sucks donkey

Zae said:

Even so the telekinesis and shit was cool to see, and I appreciated it a hell of a lot more than Lucario's uber blue aura power exclamation point

It could be faulty memory but i feel as though I could apply most of those points to Lucario too anyway

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Christian Brutal Sniper said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

but lucario sucks donkey

Zae said:

Even so the telekinesis and *bleep* was cool to see, and I appreciated it a hell of a lot more than Lucario's uber blue aura power exclamation point

It could be faulty memory but i feel as though I could apply most of those points to Lucario too anyway

Yeah I know, Lucario was pretty pathetic.

What needs to happen is they need to actually base actions and general movesets on how the pokemon actually play, not just randomize crap.

On a related note, I wonder if the next Smash Bros. is going to bring back all of the ones from Brawl.

Probably, I think having buttloads of characters is something they like now, like theyre pokemon or something similar

with the possible exception of toon link

Well it's generally not a bad idea to have a lot of characters, adds a lot of variety and increases chances of people liking the game anyway since characters reflect different play styles.

Both Tekken and King of Fighters franches have a lot of characters and they're pretty well loved, so yeah.

Back