V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: Band vs. True Arena, Hijinks vs. Moving)

Re: V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: 8-3 vs. Jungle, Raven vs. Rusty)

So, Ravenholm loses to Rusty Bucket Bay and Special 8-3 and the jungle go into overtime.

We also have the Land of the Livid Dead from Rayman Origins, an optional level populated by undead grannies, against Donkey Kong Country Returns' Crowded Cavern, populated by a hell of a lot of bats. Then we have Hyper Hexagonest from Super Hexagon (a relatively new game from the guy who did VVVVVV, I'd suggest you guys check it out if you have Steam), unlocked after 60 seconds in the level Hexagonest, against the Lost City from Crash Bandicoot, where there were many bats and lizards resided.

[size=18pt]Round 1: Overtime 11, Matches 13 and 14

default.jpg
vs.
Lostjungle.jpg

RO_Livid.jpg
vs.
CrowdedCave265.png

mqdefault.jpg
vs.
BBBF8931DB579EFC551F6D_Large.jpg

Special 8-3: 2
Lost Jungle: 2

Land of the Livid Dead: 0
Crowded Cavern: 0

Hyper Hexagonest: 0
Lost City: 0

Re: V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: OT, Livid vs. Cavern, Hexest vs. City)

Crowded Cavern: 1

Hyper Hexagonest: 0
Lost City: 1

Re: V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: OT, Livid vs. Cavern, Hexest vs. City)

Crowded Cavern: 2

Hyper Hexagonest: 1

on the super hexagon image, you see that small corner of a triangle close to the hexagon in the middle? that's the thing the player controls dying. here's a video of how fast it goes:

I'll be leaving these matches up while we skip New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

So it seems Crowded Cavern has defeated Land of the Livid Dead, while our overtime goes into overtime again, and Hyper Hexagonest and Lost City also tie.

We also have The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' Lakebed Temple, at the bottom of Lake Hylia, against World 8-2 from Super Mario Bros., which may have had something special about it but honestly I don't know. Then we have The Watermelon Festival from Super Mario Sunshine, which involved precarious rolling of Watermelons down hills, across narrow bridges, and across beaches full of Cataquacks, against the Phazon Mines from Metroid Prime, the core of all Space Pirate activity on Tallon IV.

[size=18pt]Round 1: Overtimes 11 and 13, Matchups 15 and 16

default.jpg
vs.
Lostjungle.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
vs.
BBBF8931DB579EFC551F6D_Large.jpg

350px-Lakebedtemplestair.jpg
vs.
SMB8-2BG.png

The_Watermelon_Festival.PNG
vs.
NPC!_MP_Screen_13.png

Lakebed Temple: 0
World 8-2: 0

The Watermelon Festival: 0
Phazon Mines: 0

Re: V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: OT, OT, Lake vs. 8-2, Melon vs. Phazon)

Special 8-3: 3

Lakebed Temple: 1

Phazon Mines: 1

Re: V2W: Hardest Video Game Level (Round 1: OT, OT, Lake vs. 8-2, Melon vs. Phazon)

Lost City: 2

Lakebed Temple: 1

Phazon Mines: 2

Lost City: 2

Lakebed Temple: 2

Phazon Mines: 3

Special 8-3, Lost City (much to my dismay, yet again), Lakebed Temple and Phazon Mines defeat their opponents. Today, we have Band Land, the second world of the original Rayman, which consisted of musical instruments, against The True Arena, the final sub-game of Kirby Super Star Ultra, where Kirby must battle the most brutal bosses in the game. Then we have Crash Twinsanity's High Seas Hi-Jinks, taking place on a battleship, against KEEP MOVING!!!! from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, where Yoshi had to keep moving to avoid many dangerous Chomp Sharks.

Round 1: Matchups 17 and 18

Ciel1PC.png
vs.
Tempro8.png

High_Sea_Hi_Jinks_2.jpg
vs.
KeepMoving%21%21%21%21.png

Band Land: 0
The True Arena: 0

High Seas Hi-Jinks: 0
KEEP MOVING!!!!: 0

The True Arena: 1

KEEP MOVING!!!!!: 1

The True Arena: 2

KEEP MOVING!!!!!: 2

Don't recall either of the things I'm voting against being too difficult for me.

The True Arena: 3

KEEP MOVING!!!!!: 3

Band Land: 1
The True Arena: 3

High Seas Hi-Jinks: 1
KEEP MOVING!!!!!: 3

Clearly nobody has played these levels

bump.

Yoshidude99 said:
Clearly nobody has played these levels

I've played both, and

Smasher said:
Don't recall either of the things I'm voting against being too difficult for me.

uhh, sorry, i'll have to put this on hiatus for a while X_x

Back