Do you play instruments?

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
I play piano for seven years and start learning violin this April.

I've taught myself piano for about 6 years. I'm probably gonna learn violin soon.

Is mayonnaise an instrument? I used to play a few songs by ear on the recorder, if that counts. I really want to learn how to play the piano, and if I can do that, I would like to learn the harmonica and the accordion too.

Nabber said:
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=14530.msg588462#msg588462

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I play the keyboard, but not very well. I'd like to learn to play the guitar and drums at some point.

Nabber said:
14. Try to avoid making topics that already exist. If you're unsure whether it's already been made you can use the search button to check.
Nabber, stop with the minimodding. Next time you think someone is breaking the rules, contact a moderator.

I'm playing Ocarina since 2009, but I haven't touched it for a long time already.

Spider-Man said:
Ive played piano at school,i have actually played gangstas paradise on it before

That's like a really easy keyboard song, so I mean...

Anyways, to go into more detail, I played acoustic drums from 2009 to June of this year, then got my first electronic drum set. I'm hoping I can join a band within the next year or two.

I played the trumpet and I was first chair on it :P

I've been playing ocarina off and on for almost a year.

MCS said:
SpinyMaster said:
Just guitar, bass, piano, drum set, violin, chello, flute, and trumpet.

The fact that you said "Just" makes me laugh.

That's a lot of instruments. Way to go, dude.
There's people who play like forty instruments in my school, not even kidding

I've taken piano lessons for eight years now, I used to play clarinet (haven't touched one for maybe two years), and this past year I started playing oboe. I used to play guitar a lonnnng time ago but I don't think I was very good at it :p guitar is too mainstream anyway

I know how to play Flute, Piccolo, Piano, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, F Horn/Mellophone, Recorder, Ocarina, and Voice (Tenor/Baritone).

I'm also going into Performance Flute at College. That is, if I can pass the auditions. Hopefully I'll be in U of M, since it's one of the best music schools in the country. I'm also in the Detriot Symphony Orchestra's Civic Youth Ensembles.

One day, I'll be a flute player for Nintendo...in 40 years worth of practicing.

Wow that's amazing.

tumblr_kzaxu9RqL71qatl0yo1_500.png

I play the Guitar, Bass and Drums. I know a little bit on piano, but honestly I don't find playing it as much appealing as it I use too.

Clarinet and Bass Clarinet, which is my main.

In fact it's been years since I played a clarinet... the fingerings are the same though so I can probably still play it.

Back