The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Kool_Koopa said:
Me'z nah annoying!
Anything that can't be looked up on wikipedia is usually an opinion. Besides, don't go off-topic, plz.

Kool_Koopa said:
It has actually TWO characters. K and '.
' is not a letter.

Stooben Rooben said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I said CHARACTER, Not a LETTER.
Yes, but I said "letter". :P

Lolofftopic.
Do you LOL every time you go off-topic? Just wondering...

(lol offtopic)

I actually joined 2 months ago, but haven't done anything until today, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to do anything

Forum name: Hime
Wiki name: Hime
RL name: Dani
Birthday: March 14, 1991
Favorite game: They wouldn't fit on this page.
Favorite system: GCN, NDS

Smiddle said:
Hime said:

Welcome.
^This.

Smiddle said:
Hime said:

Welcome.

Quoted because of abject laziness.

I'm not too good at introductions. :-X

Um yeah, hi. Pretty new to these forums, though I've been on the wiki for a bit of time now and go by MrsCrygor, focusing mainly towards anything Warioware related [like uploading screenshots when needed etc]. I've read all the rules here so I hope I get along fine here.

Anyway, I've been in the Mario fandom for about 3 years now and I play a number of them a lot, especially Paper Mario [first one = best thing I ever bought for the virtual console], though I aim to get some others like Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros on the DS.

Should be it. :D

StaceyCrygor said:
I'm not too good at introductions. :-X

Um yeah, hi. Pretty new to these forums, though I've been on the wiki for a bit of time now and go by MrsCrygor, focusing mainly towards anything Warioware related [like uploading screenshots when needed etc]. I've read all the rules here so I hope I get along fine here.

Anyway, I've been in the Mario fandom for about 3 years now and I play a number of them a lot, especially Paper Mario [first one = best thing I ever bought for the virtual console], though I aim to get some others like Mario Kart Wii and New Super Mario Bros on the DS.

Should be it. :D

When I came on and saw your name, I had a feeling you were MrsCrygor. :P

Anyways, welcome!

Lucarioz said:
Hi,i'm Lucarioz.
I'm called Timn in the mariowiki so you probaly know me. ;)
Welcome.

Back