The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Mario6464SMR said:
I just wanted to say hello and stuff like that to everyone, 'cuz you know I'm new and I didn't make a new member thread and all... ;)
Only Rudnicki makes them, and trust me, you don't want to be affiliated with him. I'm telling you this cuz you don't seem like a Rudnicki (yet).

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
MANY PEOPLE DO NOT SEE IT THAT IS THE PROBLEM :'(
I didn't see it. I never actually introduced myself.

I saw it but I dont thnik I introduced myself.

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Hi!!!
I'm Nerdy Guy from the Super Mario Wiki.
I joined here so I could see what being on a fourm is like.
Holy crap, you have Sparta, Weird Al, a witty one liner, and an annoying meme. You will fit in well here.
*Sigh*
Too bad that was long ago, I don't think I fit well any more...

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Hi!!!
Holy crap, you have Sparta, Weird Al, a witty one liner, and an annoying meme. You will fit in well here.
*Sigh*

You still have Weird Al and that witty one liner. :D

Hello, everyone! I just joined a few minutes ago, although I already have experience in other forums. I am quite sure that I will participate often. Here is my information:

Name: Maria
Gender: Female, but you already knew that, hence the name...
Hobbies: Reading, Browsing the internet, Playing videogames (duh), Writing
Other Memberships: deviantART, YouTube, Newgrounds, and Webs, all with the same username
Skills: Can speak Spanish
Favorite Mario Character: Daisy!

Well, that pretty much covers it. Thanks for reading!

Smiddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Hi!!!
*Sigh*

You still have Weird Al and that witty one liner. :D
True. I posted that during my 5 minutes of depresion that I'm over now, though.

Hi!! I'm new here at the Forums. (Not at MarioWiki I been a user there of a year.) I'm Grapes from MarioWiki. And I join the Forum on Jan 9, 09. And I was a former SysOp of MarioWiki (Please don't asked about my demotion its-a long story.) I been here for a day and I would like to say that this Forum pwns. ;) 'K thxs bai. Oh and BTW I'm a female. :eek:

1-Up Shroom said:
Hi!! I'm new here at the Forums. (Not at MarioWiki I been a user there of a year.) I'm Grapes from MarioWiki. And I join the Forum on Jan 9, 09. And I was a former SysOp of MarioWiki (Please don't asked about my demotion its-a long story.) I been here for a day and I would like to say that this Forum pwns. ;) 'K thxs bai. Oh and BTW I'm a female. :eek:

Oh so you're Grapes. ohai

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Oh so you're Grapes. ohai
Hi Grapes!!!
If you want to learn more about our ways, try looking at the "Running Gags" topic on the Mindless Junk Board, or just read a bunch of popular threads.

1-Up Shroom said:

Welcome to teh forums.

We're currently out of fries btw, sorry

Ummm hai. :posh: Okay. Thanks CAPS LOCK LORD. Awww no fries oh well. :P I'm is going to get a cookie. I'll be right back.

Paper Jorge said:
WarioLoaf said:
Oh I'm single, male, and dead sexy :D

Dude I feel sorry for you.

There isn't, not even ONE girl here in the forums/wiki. If there were I'd be so happy...ummm...yeah.
Too bad you weren't around back then, 3D would be happy right now.
But WL would want to date you so...
Good thing you weren't on the fourms back then, Grapes.

1-Up Shroom said:
Ummm hai. :posh: Okay. Thanks CAPS LOCK LORD. Awww no fries oh well. :P I'm is going to get a cookie. I'll be right back.
hey Grapes

(wait that is food?)

Nerdy Guy said:
Paper Jorge said:
WarioLoaf said:

There isn't, not even ONE girl here in the forums/wiki. If there were I'd be so happy...ummm...yeah.

OH THANK THE LORD that I didn't join in the past!! :eek: BTW grapes is a fruit in RL. I'm called Grapes because, I love the colour purple so much. :P

1-Up Shroom said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Paper Jorge said:
WarioLoaf said:

OH THANK THE LORD that I didn't join in the past!! :eek: BTW grapes is a fruit in RL. I'm called Grapes because, I love the colour purple so much. :P

*shudder*

anyway Welcome Grapes!

(call me FMB,FireKirby or Firemander)

Back