oh and if you delete that post then it'll look like I triple posted

even more cheating
1.)I won't
2.)I didn't know you posted and
3.)I didn't mean to so don't accuse me.
4.)I thought it was worthless.

Hello.

Welcome to the Mario Boards Cirdec!
Our specials today are pointless fad theeads and bananas.

And yes I know I copied that from a while back.

Weclome Cirdec!

Say, I know someone from France about your age.

Would you happen to be a boxer by the name of Joe?

Hey, I'm new here. You may already know me from various other forums and the main site under a similar name.

I used to work for Waluigious once, although that site ended up getting shut down because the main owner had some personal issues and practically left the internet. I also post on the likes of GoNintendo, my own forum, DK Vine and various others.

But yes, I'm pretty much as close to a die hard Mario fan as you can get. I've played near enough every mainstream game from about Super Mario Land onwards, have reached all max levels in the RPGs, have 100% completion in all the Mario platformers and was writing a book about the series a few years ago. I also kind of like Mario fan games and ROM hacks.

I do also use the main site and have an account, but I generally don't edit much simply because everything I wanted to add is usually edited in by someone else beforehand.

Still, thought it was about time I should probably join an actual forum about the Mario series rather than Nintendo as a whole, so here I am.

Hullo. Again, I would strongly advise you to avoid the shark pits, but it is entirely your choice of course.

Hi, I'm marioluigpeach3!

I've been on here since 2007, but never posted on this board!

That is all.

Hi everyone, I'm Doughboy. I'm so glad to have found this place! :waluigi:

By the way, I want to post a picture for a characters' gallery page on the Super Mario Wiki site. How do I go about doing that without issues? Thanks in advance.

Doughboy said:

By the way, I want to post a picture for a characters' gallery page on the Super Mario Wiki site. How do I go about doing that without issues? Thanks in advance.

You mean the shabti from the Red Pyramid?

Awesome Koopa said:
Doughboy said:

You mean the shabti from the Red Pyramid?

Nah, it's related to the Pillsbury doughboy. Plus, my first name is Doug, so there's a connection. :)

And thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone knows what I need to do to post pictures in the gallery pages for the Wiki, please shoot me a private message. I don't want to turn this topic into a different discussion. ;)

Back