The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Phantom L said:
DR WHO IS DEAD TO ME.
Well since the new doctor it has been... THE X FACTOR IS AS WELL... Since Simon left....

L-Lily...:'(

Meh. Still love ya.

Welcome, IcicleRain.

On the subject of Doctor Who, I still like it, and I enjoyed the episode yesterday, but does this mean

no more Daleks? :'(

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Welcome, IcicleRain.

On the subject of Doctor Who, I still like it, and I enjoyed the episode yesterday, but does this mean

Maybe, or
the Doctor could make enemies with them again.

Welcome aboard Icicle. I hope you enjoy your stay here. 8)

And before I forget, I'd like to thank you Monobear for helping me with how to upload an image to the Wiki site. I did it yesterday and it went well for the most part (I sent you a PM explaining the problem I had).

Welcome IcicleRain... WAIT YOU HAVE ICICLE ON YOUR SIG?

Wanna become a ice lover with me?

Bronto Burt said:

I'm sorry, that really made me crack up

Ice is a drug, in case you didn't get it.

Bane said:
Bronto Burt said:

I'm sorry, that really made me crack up

Ice is a drug, in case you didn't get it.

I'm sorry, that really made me laugh

Crack is a drug, in case you didn't get it.

Bane said:
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Welcome, IcicleRain.

Maybe, or
the Doctor could make enemies with them again.

They're definitly going to show up again, probably not remembering the doctor. I really hope they do, because I love Daleks, they're my favourite enemies from the show.
Also, ha ha to all the puns.

Bane said:
IcicleRain said:
Not really sure if I can say this yet, but welcome.

What do you mean? You're allowed to say welcome to anyone, it's not against the rules.
...I mean what I mean. And it makes sense, as in I've only been here for 32 hours, and am unable to fully provide welcomeness. Or something.

IcicleRain said:
Bane said:
IcicleRain said:
Not really sure if I can say this yet, but welcome.

What do you mean? You're allowed to say welcome to anyone, it's not against the rules.
...I mean what I mean. And it makes sense, as in I've only been here for 32 hours, and am unable to fully provide welcomeness. Or something.

That doesn't matter. You're allowed to welcome anyone. As soon as you join the forums, you are part of a community, a community that treats each other like equals. It doesn't matter if you only joined this morning, you're free to welcome other members junior to you.

Bane said:
That doesn't matter. You're allowed to welcome anyone.

welcome, bane.

On a more serious note, welcome to the forums, IcicleRain and Comp, hope you enjoy it here.

Back