The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Superb said:
Hello! My name's Superb. I've been into the mario games since I was about 5. I hope I get comfy here ;D

How superb to have you here! Welcome!

that's a superb username welcome!

Hey, I'm sort of new here. I can't upload an avater picture or change any forum settings, for that matter. Any help?

Iggy Pattel said:
Hey, I'm sort of new here. I can't upload an avater picture or change any forum settings, for that matter. Any help?
Hey. You just have to go to "Profile" and then "Forum Settings" I think. You just have to play around with it a bit.

Hi, I'm Eoghan, (pronounced O-an ;))Originally from Ireland, now living in the South of England. More of an oldschool Mario fan. NES, SNES and N64 all the way! I posted a link to my Guitar Arrangements of Mario songs in the Fan Creations section, so check them out if you like. :) Nice to meet you all!

Eoghan! (reminds me of Eoin.) Welcome to the forums! I'm Nabber (despite what my display name says)

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Eoghan! (reminds me of Eoin.) Welcome to the forums! I'm Nabber (despite what my display name says)

Hey Nabber, Yeah Eoin is the same name. Just a different (and easier! :() spelling. People get thrown off by the silent/soft E, G and H...

Welcome Eragon Eoghan and Iggy!

Eoghan said:
Hi, I'm Eoghan, (pronounced O-an ;))Originally from Ireland, now living in the South of England. More of an oldschool Mario fan. NES, SNES and N64 all the way! I posted a link to my Guitar Arrangements of Mario songs in the Fan Creations section, so check them out if you like. :) Nice to meet you all!
Hey welcome! You play gutair, that is awesome. Also I kinda guessd you were Irish before you said so as I know that Eoghan is an Irish name usually like how so many Welsh people have the last name 'Jones'

Back