The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

He was using his Flurry account to beg us to let him back into the 'Shroom. I don't know why he thought that would work.

Because he's Marwikiedor. He thinks he's great at everything.

Crocodile Dippy said:
He was using his Flurry account to beg us to let him back into the 'Shroom. I don't know why he thought that would work.
His Flurry account was one of the most poorly disguised sockpuppets EVER. I think he doesn't actually want you to let him back into the 'Shroom, he just wants to get a reaction.

Goombella said:
Hello all new users!
Goombella, I hate to alarm you, but Marwikedor was recently revealed to be a sockpuppet of Rudnicki. He had been right under our noses for months. Can you believe it? Anyway, no new users have joined.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Goombella said:
Hello all new users!
Goombella, I hate to alarm you, but Marwikedor was recently revealed to be a sockpuppet of Rudnicki. He had been right under our noses for months. Can you believe it? Anyway, no new users have joined.
Actually I do believe it.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Goombella said:
Hello all new users!

Now, was he really Rudnicki? I mean even if he was, he seemed to of changed.

EDIT: WHAT BLASPHEMY CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH?

Cap'n Falcon said:
Goombella said:
Hello all new users!
Anton Told me about his sockpuppet

Cap'n Falcon said:
Goombella said:
Hello all new users!

Oh, yeah. He was just amazingly subtle, what with all the, um, acting exactly like Rudnicki.

I forgot Baby Time got banned.
Was he the person who made those ________ fails threads?

I believe this is the place to introduce ourselves so. Greetings Soulmaster here. I mainly came here for the mafia games and so on but that doesn't mean I don't like Mario. I've been a fan of Mario for a while now my first game was the one for the DS but I've played them for years and years now. So be seeing you around.

Oh hell yes, a Pony/Mafia fan.
Now if you liked Homestuck this would be so awesome.
Anyway, welcome! I'm Nabber.

Back