The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Ultraluigi said:
Hello havingChortles! Just like you, I'm an MSPA fan, although I'm not a member of the forums. I also like Fawful, but he isn't my favourite character.
I've been terrified of joining the MSPA forums, and this is actually my first account on an actual forum. And yeah, I really like Fawful, but my favorite character(s) are probably just Koopas.

Kirby said:
Welcome havingChortles!
Hi! Thank you for the welcome. c: Also, I'm guessing your favorite Pokemon is Pikachu [correct me if I'm wrong]. I like mainly Mismagius and Haunter.

Welcome but try to just modify your post instead of double posting.
Also, Vriska is the besssssssst troll.

Modify posting? Alright, will do, thank you for the heads-up! I'm still a little shaky with how everything works, but I'll figure stuff out eventually!

Hello, havingChortles. As you may have already guessed I'm a huge homestuck fan. Now we all know Gamzee is the best troll.

Oh good! Even though I'm kinda moving onto gaming fandoms and such, MSPA is still so legit.

Oh yes, of course, Gamzee's definitely the best troll.

Hey, havingChortles, welcome to the forum! (you might have seen me on chat, i'm otherwise known as MrConcreteDonkey)

And Nepeta all the way. :33

Oh, yeah, I did see you on the chat! c: Hi!

And both Feferi and Nepeta are pretty cute. But I must say, even though Gamzee's pretty legit [and possibly the best troll], Terezi is my favorite.

Hello, Nabber. That's a pretty cool name you have.

Terezi and Gamzee are my 2nd and 3rd favourites, respectively, so your opinions don't seem too far off mine. ^^

Karkat is the best and you all know it.

And welcome aboard!

Damon Gant said:
Terezi and Gamzee are my 2nd and 3rd favourites, respectively, so your opinions don't seem too far off mine. ^^
For me it's always been Gamzee>Karkat>Terezi.
Terezi is the best female troll.

HC, You might want to check out the
RA1NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN tread for homestuck chat.

havingChortles said:
New Super Mario said:
Welcome! I bet you'd like Fawfulfury
Probably! I'd like to meet them sometime. And thank you for the welcome! c:
hell there.

I am a fellow homestuck fan

so be sure to find my drawing thread.

Back