The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Discord said:
Oh hell yes, a Pony/Mafia fan.
Now if you liked Homestuck this would be so awesome.
Anyway, welcome! I'm Nabber.
Sadly no i'm not. I haven't read any of them. But I've heard plenty about them so who knows.

Oh hey, I think I remember seeing you on another forum when I was still active there.

Welcome aboard!

Smasher said:
Oh hey, I think I remember seeing you on another forum when I was still active there.

Welcome aboard!
The only other forum I am on is Bulbagarden. So if you are also on it then yes probably you saw me there.

Yeah, that's the place. I'm over there as Smasher 101 (it'd be Smasher but I'm too lazy to change my name). I haven't been on there since like the 2nd, though. I should go back soon.

Soulmaster said:
I believe this is the place to introduce ourselves so. Greetings Soulmaster here. I mainly came here for the mafia games and so on but that doesn't mean I don't like Mario. I've been a fan of Mario for a while now my first game was the one for the DS but I've played them for years and years now. So be seeing you around.
Welcome, I like ponies and mafia. Are you are a song summoner fan, just wondering because of the name.

@smasher Yeah I've seen you over there but like you said not for a while.
PS: there are a few mafia games open over there if you want to join in on them.

@lily No, my name has a funny origin. I first used it on Bulbagarden so it was going to be SoulSilvermaster but for some reason I shorted it to Soulmaster and I have been using it where possible.

You can be a replacement in my mafia. It'll start soon, then I'll post sign-ups for my next one.

Soulmaster said:
@smasher Yeah I've seen you over there but like you said not for a while.
PS: there are a few mafia games open over there if you want to join in on them.

Eh, I don't think I'll play any more Mafia games over there, at least not for a while. It's hard enough playing three at a time over here :P

I will head back over there today though.

Discord said:
You can be a replacement in my mafia.

This.

Homestuck is decent at times and Skyrim memes are fine in moderation and when applied properly, just like any joke ever.

hi I'm PDI. I join the forum because I'm real interested in writing for the mariowiki's monthly news publication! Any suggestions for what to write?

Welcome! Um, I'm not even a wiki user, so I don't think I can help you with The 'Shroom.

Back