The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome! And why do that n00bs newcomers always directly have an avatar? I've got my first one with over 900 posts... ._.

PaperStriker said:
Welcome! And why do that n00bs newcomers always directly have an avatar? I've got my first one with over 900 posts... ._.
i got mine after 120 i think

HI PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm new here, and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... uh...... My favorite video game ever is :mario:Super Mario 64!!! :mario: :yoshi: :yoshi: YOSHI!!! wellllllllllllllllllll.. that's it...

:D Hi i'm new here and am friendly i love mario anything and also i have mod experience so if you all need me i can help. :yoshi:

Uniju said:
Yo, welcome! I don't want to sound like a show-offy jerk, but we have a topic for introductions.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=2.0

Don't feel bad that you didn't see it though, most people don't. :P
RLY. Welcome, this is our forum world, where we communicate about the Wiki and forum in general, Mario, other games,... [insert moar uninteresting stuff here].

I hope I haven't bored you away. :) :P

The n00bs always get more welcome reply than they post posts. :D

Yeh hey there. I ain't really a newbie I been going on MarioWiki for sometime now editing stuff. My user name there is X06 and you can read my userpage there to learn more about me. I am extremly knowledgeable about the MarioVerse I would in somedays of my years spend 15 hours a day playing Mario games I have played nearly every Mario game ever made exception may be Mario teaches typing or some stupid game like that(since I was 3). I don't mean to be a braggart by knowing about about Mario I mean I'm a 6 foot 2 Italian guy girls don't seem to like me for some reason I'm 301 lbs. Even if my life ain't that great I can indeed use my vast knowledge of the Little Southern Italian Plumber to better this great website MarioWiki which I was awestruck when I discovered. In all the Mario players in history I have to be atleast in the top ten in knowing the most about the guy. :mario:

Yay. That's nice.

BUT THERE'S A THREAD FOR THIS

Welome! Post! Have fun! Beware of the >:D smiley and of our 1,000+ inside jokes!

Oh you're right there is a thread for introdutctions. Good to know you 3Dejong.

:waluigi: Hello. I'm new to the forums, but not to the wiki. Anyways, I've been in lots of forums before, so I shouldn't be very n00bish, but if I am, just tell me because there's always room for improvement. Anyways, I have a sprite comic called 'Ultra Mario Bros.', which I'll probably post in the fan creations sometime. My comic is what I'm most known for on the internet. It's been featured on several websites and even mentioned in a YouTube video. Anyway, thanks to Sysop for opening this forum and the wiki. ~DarkZero

I only been here a month but i'll bet it feels like I been here alot longer. I was never called a newb because I am so smart in Mario and have been editing the wiki for a long time just didnt join the forum yet. But I did make some Newbish mistakes like the Wario sex topic. It was too much a statement of the obvious.

Back