The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome to the forums, follow the rules and don't spam (like me :wink: ).
:yoshi:

Hi. I'm Black Ninjakoopa. Eh... heh, I have nothing else to say. OH OH OH!!!!! My favourite Mario species is Koopa, I like ramen, I am beginning to actually appreciate Sonic(Yes, me, who we all now flamed him), I make fake Charlie the Unicorn TCG card with Pokemon Card Templates on Paint(But who says I am showing you guys), I want to live inz teh Japaneze place, I think anime is better than any other cartoon/ animation, I have a Wii and my favourite games is Super Paper Mario. Bye bye.

Say, your names sounds simalar to mine...anyways, welcome!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Hi. I'm Black Ninjakoopa. Eh... heh, I have nothing else to say. OH OH OH!!!!! My favourite Mario species is Koopa, I like ramen, I am beginning to actually appreciate Sonic(Yes, me, who we all now flamed him), I make fake Charlie the Unicorn TCG card with Pokemon Card Templates on Paint(But who says I am showing you guys), I want to live inz teh Japaneze place, I think anime is better than any other cartoon/ animation, I have a Wii and my favourite games is Super Paper Mario. Bye bye.
You're longer here than me...
@CK: YA RLY.

Hello I'm new here and my name is AbeX300.

(which by the way, there are even some people in the chatroom that were being rude to me! :cry: )

Get used to it. There are a lot of nasty weirdos here.

Why is everyone looking at me? :shifty:

Anyway, WELCOME! I love seeing new users! :D

yep you were. think, chaos, think. if you don't, i am SERIOUSLY going to be using red font with 2x font on all posts (Though, no spam)

:O I don't thinks Chaos would do something like that...

Anyway, welcome.

Hi everyone! :lol: Im new here..
Probably this is my first post in here. :shock:
Im Salad and of course,im female :posh:
Im a big fan of Toad. :toad:
My favourite Mario series is New Super Mario Bros.
My hobbies are designing computer graphics and website.
(Graphics : wallpaper,icons,fourm signature{banner},photo editing e.t.c)
If u are also interested in designing graphics ,
Im happy to discuss wif u :P

Back