The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello everyone, You can call me Crystal! But I usually go by Hanna. But, I don't mind which one. Nice to meet you all!!! :yoshi:

crystal64 said:
Hello everyone, You can call me Crystal! But I usually go by Hanna. But, I don't mind which one. Nice to meet you all!!! :yoshi:

welcome!

Magikrazy said:
NanoPhoenix said:
Welcome Shuuichi Saihara, enjoy your stay.
uh, that's MsRetroGeek, she's been here since May lmao.

Huh? Oh whoops, sorry. I was skimming through the new posts looking for new users to greet and must've mistaken her for one. My bad.

Mr. Saltman said:
Hello people from the internet. I'm Mr. Saltman (or Saltman for short). I didn't really know this place was about the Mario Wiki the first time I saw it but I think that's really cool nonetheless :mario: . I used to visit the wiki as a kid so I like that.

I also go to MFGG a lot too. Wonder if there are any members here who go there though.

Anyways, this place looks really active! Looks like I have plenty of threads in which to talk here if I want to (314 pages sure is a lot for an introduction thread).
Hello, Mr. Saltman! There are indeed quite a few threads here, I hope you'll soon find one that meets your tastes!

Mr. Saltman said:
Hello people from the internet. I'm Mr. Saltman (or Saltman for short). I didn't really know this place was about the Mario Wiki the first time I saw it but I think that's really cool nonetheless :mario: . I used to visit the wiki as a kid so I like that.

I also go to MFGG a lot too. Wonder if there are any members here who go there though.

Anyways, this place looks really active! Looks like I have plenty of threads in which to talk here if I want to (314 pages sure is a lot for an introduction thread).
Welcome! I didn't realize it was related to the Mario Wiki when I first joined either. I have an account on MFGG but I'm not very active :)

Mr. Saltman said:

Welcome!

Hi there.

I'm a Pokemon and Mario fan!

I really like all kinds of Mario games.

I also have lots of Pokemon games, and I also watch the PokeCartoons. My favorite is Pokemon XY.

Nice to meet you!

Blaziken said:
Hi there.

I also have lots of Pokemon games, and I also watch the PokeCartoons. My favorite is Pokemon XY.

Nice to meet you!
Hi! Welcome!

Blaziken said:
Hi there.

Nice to meet you!
Gosh I'm a Charizard guy I'd better flee while I still can Welcome Blaziken! Nice to meet you too! I hope you'll soon jump into these forums and set them ablaze!

Heyo! As you can clearly see from my username, I'm Cake. While I have yet to see a familiar face, I'm sure some of you already know me from other Mario sites. While I haven't used forum software in a while, I'm happy to meet everyone!

Back