The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

>german mariowiki

...interesting, one doesn’t usually hear much about you guys

Anyways, welcome

Yes, the german MarioWiki (mariowiki.net, not the Wikia one of course) is not that active. I have a different username there (Mariofan13), and due to continuous server problems and the fact that the server admin is not responding, I'm currently not that motivated to edit stuff there. but I hope we can find a solution for the future.

Semako said:
Hello there,
I'm Semako, a 20 year old Austrian Super Mario fan, competitive Smash and Mario Kart player and Super Mario 64 speedrunner who tries to git gud. I'm also the head admin of a german Mario board and one of the german MarioWiki's admins, altough kinda inactive there. After I joined the english MarioWiki some days ago, I decided to join the board too, mostly because of the upcoming games like Odyssey, which I have to get as soon as possible.

As I alreadys said, currently I'm doing Super Mario 64 speedrunning, which not only makes fun, but also is a nice challenge for me and helps me to shorten the waiting time for Odyssey - which I will run too of course - and I already did some runs in the Desert Kingdom, as it is available in the demo version.

And, you might have guessed it from my MarioWiki edits, I really like to watch Pannenkoek2012's videos, as video game glitches are very interesting for me, not only those in Super Mario 64 - and I'm currently studying computer science in my home town, Vienna, which fits these interests as well, as one of the things I learn is how to write programs, which is needed to understand the coding errors behind glitches.

Anyways, I'll see you all around :)

PS: please forgive me for my bad English, it's not my mother tongue ;)
I don't do this often, but welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay.

Hiya, I'm ShroomZed. If any of you are on Sonic Stadium Forums you would know me from there.

Been a Mario fan for a quite long time. Favourite game would either be SMB3 or SMW. Favourite enemy is Bullet Bill and favourite character is Wario at this time being. I draw a lot and aspire to be a scientist someday. Likes cartoons (avatar is hare from Animals of Farthing Wood) and favourite TV show ever is 2002-2015 Top Gear. Listen to lots of music, Metal and Hard rock most of the time. I am absolutely enthralled with learning as much as I can about this natural universe we live in. So yeah.

Here's a Sonic
3e6a241f8a2d45648f02a5df45a81f76.png

And a hare
f27dbd9e70344803a7603c3811de2627.png

ShroomZed said:
Hiya, I'm ShroomZed. If any of you are on Sonic Stadium Forums you would know me from there.

Been a Mario fan for a quite long time. Favourite game would either be SMB3 or SMW. Favourite enemy is Bullet Bill and favourite character is Wario at this time being. I draw a lot and aspire to be a scientist someday. Likes cartoons (avatar is hare from Animals of Farthing Wood) and favourite TV show ever is 2002-2015 Top Gear. Listen to lots of music, Metal and Hard rock most of the time. I am absolutely enthralled with learning as much as I can about this natural universe we live in. So yeah.

Here's a Sonic
3e6a241f8a2d45648f02a5df45a81f76.png

And a hare
f27dbd9e70344803a7603c3811de2627.png

Welcome!

ShroomZed said:

Here's a Sonic

And a hare
Man, that Animals of Farthing Wood reference struck me! Great that someone else knows its existence! And props for the pictures!

Welcome, Shroomzed! Have a nice stay!

Thanks dudes! Yeah I have quite a fondness for Animals of Farthing Wood, the feeling's mutual to someone knowing of it.

Hello, ShroomZed! I have seen your posts on Sonic Stadium, so it's great to have you abroad.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to your doom, John. I hope you enjoy this forum (and the Forum Games section). Oh, by the way, you will see me using this font frequently. If you don't believe, ask anyone here. They are literally annoyed of this font

Welcome EverythingSuperMario, to this community of great and cool people I'm sure you'll get along well with. Have fun, here!

Just wanted to say that idubbbz and Jake Paul are irrelevant, and that I hope to turn everyone on this forum into a cool kid as a major user. And remember: if they hate, they're irrelevant! 8)

Back