The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi guys!

I'm the newest member of the crew, please welcome me. 8) Well, I've been a fan of Super Mario for more than 25 years. I remember that I was 5 then when I started playing Super Mario Bros. I hope I can get along with everyone here! :bowser:

Re: Hi guys!

khouji said:
I'm the newest member of the crew, please welcome me. 8) Well, I've been a fan of Super Mario for more than 25 years. I remember that I was 5 then when I started playing Super Mario Bros. I hope I can get along with everyone here! :bowser:

Welcome! :dk:

Re: Hi guys!

khouji said:
Wow, you pretty much followed the whole Super Mario series and the "Mario phenomenon" from the start! That's impressive! Props for that and welcome here, khouji!

Welcome! What's your favourite console generation?

New guy on the block

The title refers to me, Mister Apple. I used to edit the Super Mario Wiki, but now I rarely do. I regularly read the Shroom and vote in polls and stuff. My wiki account is Rpg Gamer, which isn't even capitalised properly, and currently has an account page featuring dumb stuff I thought of when I was a kid.
Um.
Hi!

Re: New guy on the block

Oh, I doubly messed up. My name should match my wiki name, and there's a thread for new guys. Can a mod delete this, please? I'll try and get my wiki name changed, because 'Rpg gamer' is really stupid.

Well, thank you!
Uh, miscanellous information, supplying everyone with the means to effectively insult me.
I like Mario. This, on the Mario Boards, surprised no-one.
My favourite groups of assorted people making music (otherwise known as bands) are They Might Be Giants and Queen.
I'm young-ish.
I'm British, so I use weird foreign words like 'colour' and 'surprise' and 'free healthcare'.
I'm bad at forums. Fora?

Mister Apple said:
The title refers to me, Mister Apple. I used to edit the Super Mario Wiki, but now I rarely do. I regularly read the Shroom and vote in polls and stuff. My wiki account is Rpg Gamer, which isn't even capitalised properly, and currently has an account page featuring dumb stuff I thought of when I was a kid.
Um.
Hi!

Welcome!

Mister Apple said:
Um.
Hi!
Hi! And welcome, Mister Apple! I hope you'll now have a good time here!

Hi, I'm Big the Cat. My hobbies are drawing, painting, and obviously, playing video games. I'd say my favorite Mario games are the Mario Kart and Tennis series. It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can be good friends!

Big the Cat said:
Hi, I'm Big the Cat. My hobbies are drawing, painting, and obviously, playing video games. I'd say my favorite Mario games are the Mario Kart and Tennis series. It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can be good friends!
Wow, a Big fan in a Mario forum! Welcome here, Big! I hope you'll be hooked here and lure us all into seeing your drawings!

Oh my gosh yay another Sonic fan!!!! ^^
And a Big the Cat fan at that. I'm Geeky and I usually like to go by an Amy Rose alias.
I would love to chat with you about more Sonic stuff.
Welcome to the boards, I hope you have an awesome time here.

uh, we say surprise too

what did you think it was
Suprize, but now I look at that, that was a dumb thought. OK, I use weird British words like 'magnetise'.

Welcome, Big the Cat!

Mister Apple said:
uh, we say surprise too

what did you think it was
Suprize, but now I look at that, that was a dumb thought. OK, I use weird British words like 'magnetise'.
Psstt

Us Americans say that too

Big the Cat said:

Welcome!

Back