The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Thanks... this really helps my spirit out. i'll try seeing the reactions from peoples when they see my avatar :P

Yeah, don't sweat it, your avatar can be anything you want. Don't ask why mine is a Gatorade bottle.

In the meantime, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome michele (o dovrei dire benvenuto?)!
Don't worry about your avatar, just look around here and you'll have an idea about what pictures you can use.

michele said:
So... I am here today...

wanted to register here, so I took upon this. After registering however i was brought to a crappy avatar creation, that kind of system where i had to set up my avatar. It was so confusing and annoying, and in the end, i decided upon this crappy avatar. sorry, maybe some of you will laugh at my avatar, but i do not like drawing. i'm not really interested into drawing avatars for myself and for some.

kinda wish someone would be as kind to recreate my avatar and make it look good, similar to a real human IRL. right now my avatar looks crappy, that it looks like a new human species.

p.s. if i had someone recreate my avatar, i should be happy instead of clenching teeth mouth, have short but pointy brown hair, and have my right arm lifted up and with that also my hand to look like a 2. my name would be a bit drawed better, and the star... would be as still as it. it may use a improvement.

In other words: my avatar could use a improvement so if anyone is willing to help me, take a screenshot of my avatar, then put it in paint program and recreate it, then take a screenshot of the recreated avatar.

ugh, I feel really bad looking like this D:<

Welcome!

Hi everyone!! It's nice to be here! I've been a Mario fan since... forever, to be honest. My absolute favorite game of all time is Paper Mario TTYD and I hope to make some new friends who are into the game just as much as I am. Some other favorites also include the Mario & Luigi series, Mario Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion. I love the entire Mario series as a whole, though. I specifically have a strong attachment to the first 3 Paper Mario games since they were all a big part of my childhood, haha... but TTYD was the one I enjoyed the most out of all of them.

Anyways, I'll see you all around! :) You can call me Char, by the way.

ghostiedoopliss said:
Hi everyone!! It's nice to be here! I've been a Mario fan since... forever, to be honest. My absolute favorite game of all time is Paper Mario TTYD and I hope to make some new friends who are into the game just as much as I am. Some other favorites also include the Mario & Luigi series, Mario Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion. I love the entire Mario series as a whole, though. I specifically have a strong attachment to the first 3 Paper Mario games since they were all a big part of my childhood, haha... but TTYD was the one I enjoyed the most out of all of them.

Hey Char welcome to the funhouse

ghostiedoopliss said:

Welcome :)

I love TTYD as well. In fact, I was playing it just now, with a randomizer hack that randomizes all items, it's actually funny how OP you can get just from items and badges being random. Anyway, enjoy your stay here :mario:

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many TTYD fans here.

Hi Char! I can see how you like TTYD (I had the chance of playing it soon after it was released as it was given to me as a birthday gift, although I completely finished it much later) and I hope you'll have a good time here!

ghostiedoopliss said:

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Some of you may recognize me from the discord, but I've finally decided to create a Boards account! :boshi:

Kumiko Oumae said:
hello good sir

I'm Freakworld from discord

hope you will have a great time serving in the army of justice

giphy.gif

I most certainly will! :boshi:

Hi, My name is Salvi, I'm the spanish owner of a Serie of Plushies called Super Mario Pink Gold :mario: :mario: :mario: , Here it is, Like it:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChW-Uzde6WTPG-pb0bklYsF03HJ_XuU_
Someone can contribute with substitles.

Here it is some pages:
https://www.facebook.com/Supermariopinkgold/
https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38848.msg1952037#new

Soon Episode 2 The Big "Journey"

Super Mario Pink Gold said:
Hi, My name is Salvi, I'm the spanish owner of a Serie of Plushies called Super Mario Pink Gold :mario: :mario: :mario: , Here it is, Like it:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChW-Uzde6WTPG-pb0bklYsF03HJ_XuU_
Someone can contribute with substitles.

Here it is some pages:
https://www.facebook.com/Supermariopinkgold/
https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38848.msg1952037#new

Soon Episode 2 The Big "Journey"

Welcome.

Back