The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

4td0 said:
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

I'm a 20 year old man (soon 21 :dk:) who lives in the City of Champions, Canada.
I'm in school for Game Design, 3/4 years completed. I should be done this time next year.

Came here looking to help out with the wiki, namely with the new content from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Hope I get to know some of you, see you around :)

Welcome to the forum.

4td0 said:

I'm a 20 year old man (soon 21 :dk:) who lives in the City of Champions, Canada.
I'm in school for Game Design, 3/4 years completed. I should be done this time next year.

Came here looking to help out with the wiki, namely with the new content from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Welcome aboard the SS Super Mario Boards!

4td0 said:

Welcome to the forum. I'm 20 as well, but I'm not close to being 21 :P

4td0 said:

Hello there, i am Swiftie. I am your favorite villainess , anything Rosalina related can have all my attention.

Hope you enjoy being around.
;) :rosalina: :luma:

4td0 said:

I'm a 20 year old man (soon 21 :dk: ) who lives in the City of Champions, Canada.

Thanks, some help is always welcome! I hope you'll have a nice time here!

4td0 said:

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards!
4td0 said:
Awesome, look forward to any project you might make. ;)

(Also I'm sure someone else had that Kirby gif as a sig before)

Hello. My name is krakelak (no capital), but you can just call me krak, if you'd like.

I sort of made this account as a joke, but now that I have it, well, I suppose I should post here.

I don't use forums often but fortunately I have a number of friends on this forum already because I met them in other places before I made an account here.

I am 20 this year. I am majoring in this weird major that's basically only in my college, but there are equivalents in other colleges, I suppose. It's sort of a combination of computer science and art. Something like graphic design. I am also minoring in computer science itself.

I enjoy drawing on paper/painting digitally. I also create mods for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and am currently learning Japanese.

I don't use forums very much, so excuse me if I mess some things up.

I think I've seen you on UM's Discord. Welcome to another section of our community!

krakelak said:
Hello. My name is krakelak (no capital), but you can just call me krak, if you'd like.

I sort of made this account as a joke, but now that I have it, well, I suppose I should post here.

I don't use forums often but fortunately I have a number of friends on this forum already because I met them in other places before I made an account here.

I am 20 this year. I am majoring in this weird major that's basically only in my college, but there are equivalents in other colleges, I suppose. It's sort of a combination of computer science and art. Something like graphic design. I am also minoring in computer science itself.

I enjoy drawing on paper/painting digitally. I also create mods for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and am currently learning Japanese.

Welcome!

krakelak said:

Don't worry about that, and welcome here!

Hey Guys! I'm your friendly neighborhood Retro Geek, but you can call me Geeky ^^.

I've heard a lot about your website so I decided to go ahead and check it out myself.

A few things to know about me is:

I'm from the state that's known for it's rain, coffee, and pointed needle like structures.

I'm a huge geek, 90's kid, anime freak, and will fangirl about anything adorable.

I have a lot of Mario Games that I like, however my very favorite would have to be Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. I've had a lot of nice childhood memories with that game.

I am also a huge Sonic fangirl (telling from my avi). I've played a majority of all the modern Sonic games, however I still need to play the classics.

Oh and I stan anything that is Marvel! So please go ahead and bring up any GOTG 2 stuff with me ~

It's awesome to be here and I hope I can make worth while lasting memories with you guys.

See you guys around! ~

P.S: I may or may not be dating a certain adorable blueberry.

hey there, i'm a fake geek girl too according to some men online, glad to meet a fellow fake geek girl.

No seriously, welcome to the Marioboards yo. Enjoy your stay here.

Back