The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

So do you want to go by Fukanōna or OmegaVenomous?

Fukanōna said:
Name: Fukanona
Favorite Mario Game: Super Mario World
Favorite Nintendo System: Emulator
Birth Date: NA
Favorite Game: Does not have one
I was wondering if you already introduced yourself here or not

Well, hi and welcome! I should have said that the first time I replied to you, sorry...

Fukanōna said:
Tsareena said:

I want to go to by Splurge, please.
Are you joking or do you seriously want to go by that? Sorry if I sound disrespectful, but you've never referenced the name Splurge before so I'm not certain.

Tsareena said:
Fukanōna said:
Tsareena said:

I want to go to by Splurge, please.
Are you joking or do you seriously want to go by that? Sorry if I sound disrespectful, but you've never referenced the name Splurge before so I'm not certain.

I am planning for it to be my next username. I may even keep it.

Cid Highwind said:
Roserade said:
Great, now there's four of them...

@neptune does that mean that the reinforcements we ordered 3 years ago finally arrived?
maybe a little bit late, but better late than never

we shall have the mariowiki yet, my friend, for the GLORY OF THE BOWSERP-

oh right, better not say it here

welcome new bowser employee-i mean, new bowser user! we hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks everyone, For being kind to your new KING! I think i will be enjoying my stay here.

If your theme is a Bowser in his wedding get-up from Odyssey, I'll flip a table.

LeftyGreenMario said:
If your theme is a Bowser in his wedding get-up from Odyssey, I'll flip a table.

Well, no.
Im not themed as The Super Mario Odyssey Bowser, i see that most Bowsers are themed as the Super Mario Odyssey, Im just your ordinary Bowser, Busy Taking down Mario, Kidnapping Peach, Hobbys and stuff.

Bowser. said:
Im just your ordinary Bowser, Busy Taking down Mario, Kidnapping Peach, Hobbys and stuff.
Who's Bowser Jr's mother, mister Bowser sir?

Howdy Ho, Everybody! The Roxbinator is in the House

Hi! The Name's Harold Roxby, Owner of the online Fancomic Studio on Deviantart known as Toon King 2 Studios (Aka Toonking2.Deviantart.com). Yeah. I'm a Crossover Fan, But mostly a Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man fan This is why I'm joining the Mario Board. I'll Post my Extended Fan Made Comic Book Version of Super Mario Odessey later, but right now, I have other plans in mind. Thank you

Re: Howdy Ho, Everybody! The Roxbinator is in the House

Harold Roxby said:
Hi! The Name's Harold Roxby, Owner of the online Fancomic Studio on Deviantart known as Toon King 2 Studios (Aka Toonking2.Deviantart.com). Yeah. I'm a Crossover Fan, But mostly a Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man fan This is why I'm joining the Mario Board. I'll Post my Extended Fan Made Comic Book Version of Super Mario Odessey later, but right now, I have other plans in mind. Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

Re: Howdy Ho, Everybody! The Roxbinator is in the House

Harold Roxby said:
Well, nice that you joined! Welcome! I hope you will have a good time here!

Back