The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Ninja_Cat said:
Hi! I made an account a few days ago but was too shy to make my first post until now. I'm 24, male, and have been playing a lot of Mario on 3ds as of late.

i know u

Ninja_Cat said:
Hi! I made an account a few days ago but was too shy to make my first post until now. I'm 24, male, and have been playing a lot of Mario on 3ds as of late.

Welcome Ninja Cat! I'm Roy, and my cousin would definitely approve of your avatar.

Hey Ninja Cat, welcome! I'm Shokora over at warioforums.

Welp, hi.

I'm just this normal guy around on the internet that plays video games, mostly on Nintendo consoles. Not sure what else to say, I guess I'm not that good at introductions.

... Yes, I'm a big fan of the Zero Escape series, if you couldn't gather that from my avatar and username. :P

Zero said:
Welp, hi.

I'm just this normal guy around on the internet that plays video games, mostly on Nintendo consoles. Not sure what else to say, I guess I'm not that good at introductions.

... Yes, I'm a big fan of the Zero Escape series, if you couldn't gather that from my avatar and username. :P

ec33203da2664169b447a7975a9c5264.gif

Zero said:
Well, to be honest, I'm pretty bad at welcoming people, anyway I hope you will have a nice stay here!

Lusamine said:
Haii it me Lusamine I new!~!

When I first saw that name I thought it was "Lumasine," so I was going to ask about Lumacosine and Lumatangent, but that really doesn't apply here. Anyway, I'm Roy, and welcome to the forums.

Hououin Kyouma said:
-junpei gif-
lol

Actually, I don't know if I'll be around here all that often, at least for a while, because soon I'm going to host a decision game roleplay and that's going to take up most of my time, and plus later on school will become a problem, making my "free time" range even smaller.

Zero said:
Welp, hi.

:eek: Welcome, zero escape is amazing, great choice of username / avatar / etc

um so hi everyone, my name's willow. as you can probably tell, i like undertale, and also i like drawing; i made the art in my profile pic myself. i look forward to being here and stuff, and maybe i can make friends with some of you? maybe?

Welcome, mettytron! Willow is a cool name, and I love your art style. You should check out the fan creations board, which is a great place to share more of your work.

Hello Mettyton, I'm Roy, and I used to bowl with a girl named Willow. If you're from northeastern Massachusetts and your real last name is Baker, then I'm going to faint.

Jim Perry said:
Hello Mettyton, I'm Roy, and I used to bowl with a girl named Willow. If you're from northeastern Massachusetts and your real last name is Baker, then I'm going to faint.

you won't faint then, because i'm from britain.

mettyton said:
um so hi everyone, my name's willow. as you can probably tell, i like undertale, and also i like drawing; i made the art in my profile pic myself. i look forward to being here and stuff, and maybe i can make friends with some of you? maybe?
Welcome, Willow! Looking forward to see some of your drawings!

Back