The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Magikrazy said:
Summer said:
My name means "archer"
50464505.jpg

welcome summer
Thank you! But why the man? Sorry, I'm confused.

Lol, and thanks Summer

HEY IT'S NEW BLOOD O3O

Welcome to the forums, Summer! I hope you enjoy your stay here, we are glad to have you aboard! ^^; I took a year of French and absolutely loved it more than any other language I've taken (I've also taken German and Spanish) but I literally cannot speak a lick of it, so I will intentionally avoid doing so so I don't accidentally offend everyone O3O

Summer said:
Magikrazy said:
Summer said:
My name means "archer"
50464505.jpg

welcome summer
Thank you! But why the man? Sorry, I'm confused.
Archer is the name of an adult animated TV series that airs on the FX network. The man in the image is named Sterling Archer, or just Archer for short.

His line "Call Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone" is a reference to this song from the movie Top Gun.

summer it's winter here in Massachusetts

I'm going to be confused now

Mary Berry said:
summer it's winter here in Massachusetts

I'm going to be confused now
;)
I'm pretty sure it won't be too bad!

Chloe Beale said:
HEY IT'S NEW BLOOD O3O

Welcome to the forums, Summer! I hope you enjoy your stay here, we are glad to have you aboard! ^^; I took a year of French and absolutely loved it more than any other language I've taken (I've also taken German and Spanish) but I literally cannot speak a lick of it, so I will intentionally avoid doing so so I don't accidentally offend everyone O3O
Heheh, thanks!
Absolutely, French is a very beautiful language! And don't worry about offending anyone. Practice is what makes perfect and learning from your mistakes help a lot! Thanks for your welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

Be careful Summer, it's best to not triple/quadruple post and put everyone's quotes in the post at once. You can find the quotes below your reply station.

Sup everyone. Vicious here. Umm, what do I say? I'm new (as if that wasn't obvious) and I thought it'd be cool to try out a forum. Ummm, I can get kinda aggressive if I'm rubbed the wrong way. I try my best to control myself, but sometimes I can get out of hand. I'm sure it won't be a problem here. Can't wait to meet new peeps.

Vicious said:
Sup everyone. Vicious here. Umm, what do I say? I'm new (as if that wasn't obvious) and I thought it'd be cool to try out a forum. Ummm, I can get kinda aggressive if I'm rubbed the wrong way. I try my best to control myself, but sometimes I can get out of hand. I'm sure it won't be a problem here. Can't wait to meet new peeps.

Hey Vicious, hope you have a great stay here. Just keep calm and you won't get banned you'll have an awesome time.

Vicious said:

ayy

Vicious said:
Welcome to the forums, Vicious. I'm aggressive around here, especially if anyone pisses the *bleep* around here. But I control that, I'll delete my *bleep*tier posts from 2015 soon, or maybe not. Just be active daily, nice to all, and maybe join our wiki if you haven't . Most users here are on there. I used to, but I retired with my account logged on infinite. And if you do have a wiki account, you can participate in the awards ceremony in August. I did two presentations in 2015, and I will do it again for 2016.

Hey boys I'm becoming active again!!! Super excited to talk to you :waluigi: :waluigi: :waluigi: guys again.
:waluigi: :dk: :wario

drift

is that you

I mean I saw you on your bday and then you died again

also don't you want to be in the comings and goings thread

Hey. I'm Pikman. Since I have nothing to say, and I'm to socially awkward to even say anything,
here's some Mario related facts.

My favorite game is Super Mario World.
My favorite enemy in the Mario series is Boo.
My favorite character is Toad.

Back