The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

GEX said:
ColonelKR said:
I left because you all change your user names every two minutes.
Hm, there was a time when there was no limit to your name changes? Well that must have sucked to find out who was who. (I still have difficulties with that from time to time.)

Anyways, I know you don't know me, as I joined in 2013. My name's NEXandGBX, but most just call me Nex. Welcome back!

Yeah, there was, but I believe the limit was placed because no one could keep track of who was who. Since you could just change your name in your profile, the name change request thread was more of a "'I have a new name!' thread".

Magikrazy said:
Oh, wow. I remember you.

You missed a lot.

Welcome back, then. Never thought you would return.

I remember you, too.

I did? Eh, at this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

Oh, there's a name-changing thread? Pardon me...

Pleased to meet you, Nex and Star. :)

Pleasure to meet you both, too!

Greetings MarioCanada! I may be Meta Knight, but I enjoy Mario games too. Welcome

Hello there!

I actually have had this account for years, I made it back when I was a youngin' but I never used it. I don't know exactly why haha but here I am now! I love anything and everything about the Mario franchise, it's what I grew up with and it defines my childhood. I currently make Youtube videos, and going to school. Excited to be a part of this community!

:)

Hello there! I'm NEXandGBX, although many just call me Nex. Enjoy your stay, cause there's no escape :dry:!

Welcome! I'm NEXandGBX, but most just call me Nex. By the way, if you see a Chain Chomp in a cage, for the love of all that is holy, do not release it.

Back