The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome Lumastar, and good luck with the 'Shroom! [Again]

Watch out for the stray Chain Chomp!

I should probably introduce myself sometime too

I introduced myself here when I joined, albiet horribly. Maybe i'll do a redo of that some day.

Superfiremario said:
I'm new here. I am Superfiremario an autocomfirmed user on the wiki and I'm new tothe forums.
I love Mario and Luigi (I have Mario and Luigi suits) and I am probably on MarioSportsMix.javascript:void(0);

Mine is so embarrassing. I don't even know what I meant by Mario and Luigi suits and there are so much errors.

NEXandGBX said:
>inplying anyone would care if I introduced myself
Anyways, I'm NEXandGBX, the guy with the pie. YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH MY PIE.
And no other worthy info.
Wow, that self insult at the begining.

at least i didn't use marquee text in this post

Rayquaza said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I was an idiot and didn't see this thread.

This is probably my reason too
Yeah this.

To be fair, if I had introduced myself back then, it probably would've looked something like this:
Fawful said:
Hi everyone, I'm a HUGE Fawful fan. Mario RPGs need more love. Fawful for Mario Kart Wii U!!!1!1

I suppose I'll make a proper introduction now for the heck of it (even though most of you know me by now lol)

"Hi, I'm Fawfulthegreat, your local Mario RPG fanatic. My favorite Mario characters are Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma, and Count Bleck. I also like the Brave Little Toaster movies, SpongeBob SquarePants, and even A Troll in Central Park. But mainly Mario, lol."

MKguy7 said:
Hi. I like Mario Kart and Mario RPGs. My favorite character is Petey Piranha and my favorite games are Mario Kart Double Dash and Thousand Year Door. Also, this may seem like a stupid question, but how do you earn higher ranks?

oh geez

RareMan7 said:
Howdy!

Just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I'm new here. You can call me RareMan7. It's also cool if you want to call me Brendan, which is my real name.

I'm a proud Canadian with a passion for gaming and an overall love for Nintendo. My favourite games of all time include Banjo-Kazooie, Tales of Symphonia, Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, the Super Smash Bros. franchise, and a ton more. I'm also a big music listener, and I play classical guitar!

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I look forward to getting to know you all and immersing myself in the community!

Are you perhaps a fan of N64 Rareware titles because if you are we need to become super-best-friends

Hi
I'm Ash and I'm 14
Umm I think that is all yea I have no clue what else to write...
XD

Back