The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I'l make sure to follow the rules, because the last thing I want to be is an annoyance.
Glowsquid said:
warelander said:
Hello there.
My name is warelander and I have come here because I'm a huge fan of the
Mario/Donkey Kong/Yoshi/Wario series.
I hope that I won't be a bother for anyone here.

oh hey
Hi there, has to be weird to see me randomly show up here.

I actually checked the wiki to see if you registered while I wasn't looking. Heh.

I'm actually planning to do that later, not now thought, I'm just coming back one more time before going to sleep, you can expect me to have it done very soon thought.

:)
I'm Jordan/Jorhan The Leprachaun
I was invited here by my friend, I'm a computer person and I do like Mario a lot but I'm not the brightest on the older games. I do own 3D world for the Wii U, New Super Mario bros for DS, and I had Mario Kart but I lost it :(
Also here are some other things I like (Don't worry no real spoilers, just using it for a drop-down)
  • Minecraft
  • Skype Chatting
  • Warrior Cats
  • Pokemon!

Jayx2002 said:
I was invited here by my friend, I'm a computer person and I do like Mario a lot but I'm not the brightest on the older games. I do own 3D world for the Wii U, New Super Mario bros for DS, and I had Mario Kart but I lost it :(
Also here are some other things I like (Don't worry no real spoilers, just using it for a drop-down)
  • Minecraft
  • Skype Chatting
  • Warrior Cats
  • Pokemon!

Welcome, Jayx2002! I am Glitchy, your local Fire Emblem and glitch fan.

Welcome Jordan~
You know who I am but I'll do the little intro anyways, so...

Welcome to the forums~! I'm Chibiki Daisy, one of the many anime fans. You can call me Chibiki if you wish.

Jayx2002 said:
  • Minecraft
  • Skype Chatting
  • Warrior Cats
  • Pokemon!
Welcome Jayx2002! Try to stay out of trouble, read the rules, and make friends where you can!

I like the Warrior Cats too. ;)

Welcome to the madhouse.

Jayx2002 said:
  • Minecraft
  • Skype Chatting
  • Warrior Cats
  • Pokemon!
Ayy, welcome! I'm NEXandGBX, your local fun ruiner.

Greetings Jayx2002!

Despite my current appearence, I'm Meta Knight, sometimes referred to as MK

Thanks! If anyone wants to play some Minecraft fun I would love that! (I have a post on my account you can look at)
Also MegaMario15 if you like warriors wanna talk about it? What book you on I'm on series 4 book 5 (so close to finishing!)

Weclome Jayz2002! Sorry for my derpy name :P

Edit: I recently bought Minecraft if you wanna play. I'm Giga12 on that too. What's your Skype name?

Back