The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hai dere, I'm Mr.C. Some of you may have seen me on the Wiki, but I joined the Fourms just yesterday.

Favorite Mario Game: Super Mario Bros. 3
Favorite Non-Mario Game: Pokemon Platinum (Will possibly change to Pokemon SoulSilver when it's in the States)

My favorite Mario game: Super Mario World (And more points for Super Mario Advance 2!)
Meh. Bros. 3 and World are almost the same to me, except World seems better, by a bit.
My Favorite Non-Mario Game: I have a few.....
Chrono Trigger, Alundra, and Metroid Prime.

Well hello, you may or may not remember me but i used to be chibizombie here on the forums and wiki. Due to forgeting my pass ages ago i made a new account using my current persona, xXmoraleXx. Now the reason i am posting in the hi im new here thread instead of coming back is because......i've matured greatly, can actually sprite and have a alright sonic edit, and can actually participate in arguments without getting flamed (hopelully*sp). I left before due to getting a life, a girlfriend, becoming a angsty tween. But its summer i have nothing else to do till i can get tickets for concerts and thought id come back to this oh so marvalous forum again. :posh: ;D

text wall^^

p.s. who is smiddle, and all my other old buds. I see everyone changed thier names...

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Welcome back.

I'm Smiddle, by the way.

Good to be back. A little sad my excistance was completely erased from userpedia. XD

Welcome new guy although I posted this before you were done registering!

The Who's Online and what they are doing thing, yeah...

Hi, I'm RAWKStar. Guess who my favorite Mario character is. I dare ya. And that's really all ya need to know now. I was never really one for intros.

Hello I'm Luigi 128 I'm (if din't noted) a luigi fan I also like zelda & pokemon games

Hi I'm new here!

Errr. Hello. Name's Mentos, I have been stalking MarioWiki for some time, made an account once too, I didn't know you guys had a forum. :P

Greetings.

Mentos said:
Hi I'm new here!

Errr. Hello. Name's Mentos, I have been stalking MarioWiki for some time, made an account once too, I didn't know you guys had a forum. :P

Greetings.

We do indeed have a forum. Welcome welcome may I offer you a drink.

Toadbert said:
Mentos said:
Hi I'm new here!

Greetings.

We do indeed have a forum. Welcome welcome may I offer you a drink.

I hope that wouldn't be Diet Coke then. Anyway, welcome Booman and Mentos!

Hello, my name is Mason the Magikoopa. Want to know if you like me? If you find this joke funny you probably like me:

What was Elmer Fudd when he hacked the Wonderbread website? A wheat haxx0r!

There are some exceptions but yeah. Anyway, hi! :D

Mason said:
Hello, my name is Mason the Magikoopa. Want to know if you like me? If you find this joke funny you probably like me:

What was Elmer Fudd when he hacked the Wonderbread website? A wheat haxx0r!

There are some exceptions but yeah. Anyway, hi! :D
hay sup mason im S-Y from chat :)

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact a moderator. :)

I'm not really new, but I never posted here when I was new, so I never got the proper welcome *tear* :'( but I'm staying strong and still posting even though I never was welcomed in.

Jk, I just wanted to post here.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I'm not really new, but I never posted here when I was new, so I never got the proper welcome *tear* :'( but I'm staying strong and still posting even though I never was welcomed in.

Jk, I just wanted to post here.
er...

Welcome!

Back