The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello everyone. I was looking around, and decided to up and join this forum. I'm mostly known as this, Icicle-Flower, GanondorfDragmire or another name online...

Heh, hi. Dunno how active I'll be but... we'll see.

Vance Von Gore said:
Hello everyone. I was looking around, and decided to up and join this forum. I'm mostly known as this, Icicle-Flower, GanondorfDragmire or another name online...

Heh, hi. Dunno how active I'll be but... we'll see.
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! ;D

Hey, I'm Smashgoom202. I joined the Mario Wiki a few years back because I love Mario. I'm a moderate Wiki editor by now, and I occasionally do stuff at the Mario Wiki, usually when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. I just found out about this forum, so I joined.

Smashgoom202 said:
Hey, I'm Smashgoom202. I joined the Mario Wiki a few years back because I love Mario. I'm a moderate Wiki editor by now, and I occasionally do stuff at the Mario Wiki, usually when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. I just found out about this forum, so I joined.
Welcome! It's nice to meet you. :)
*shakes Smashgoom's hand*

ようこそフォーラムへ!

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Smashgoom202 said:
OUCH! Oh, right, high five!

Smashgoom202 said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Smashgoom202 said:
OUCH! Oh, right, high five!
*gets hit on the head*
I need more hand-eye cordination. Anyway, it's nice to have you here. :)

Smashgoom202 said:

Welcome to the forums, Smashgoom202!

Hi Everyone!! XD

Thought i'd introduce myself to this forum, as i'm such a noob. :D

But anyways, im called matt and i play Mario Kart Wii Alot.

Go To The 'Online Discussion' (Or Whatever It's Called) part and my mkw Code will be there. Just ask if you want my wii code.

cheers,

-matt.

BowserToad said:
Hi Everyone!! XD

Thought i'd introduce myself to this forum, as i'm such a noob. :D

But anyways, im called matt and i play Mario Kart Wii Alot.

Go To The 'Online Discussion' (Or Whatever It's Called) part and my mkw Code will be there. Just ask if you want my wii code.

cheers,

-matt.
Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki Forum. :)

Welcome to the MarioWiki Forums! Enjoy your stay. :)

I'm new to the forums and community but I've used Mario Wiki for a long time. My username is teamxxbowser (and thts all you need to know regarding my name...) and I love Mario games. I've devoted myself to them. I don't play Wario, Yoshi, or DK series games. I love Nintendo Gamecube. I enjoy all of the Mario sports spin-off games and I'm big into Mario fan art. That's about it for now!

--teamxxbowser :bowser:

Welcome! It's nice to meet you. You seem like a really nice person. Also, you don't have to sign your posts, part your profile automaticly shows up to tell us who you are. ;)

Hi. I'm Waluigi48. I'm just new to the forums. Not to the Wiki. If you want to know stuff about me check out the Wiki.

Welcome! I don't really go on the wiki anymore because I'm retired from there, but I'll be sure to check out your userpage. ;)

Back