The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I'm not really new, but I never posted here when I was new, so I never got the proper welcome *tear* :'( but I'm staying strong and still posting even though I never was welcomed in.

Jk, I just wanted to post here.
er...

Welcome!
Thank you. Now my life is complete.... :) :D

Name: cpleshek
Birthdate: March 1, 1995
Favorite Mario stuff: Just about anything Mario related, especially the Super Smash Bros. series.
MarioWiki Join date: August 12, 2009.

cpleshek said:
Name: cpleshek
Birthdate: March 1, 1995
Favorite Mario stuff: Just about anything Mario related, especially the Super Smash Bros. series.
MarioWiki Join date: August 12, 2009.
Welcome!

If I can. Imma post here.
Hi! Im Matthew, official Luigi poser! Joined Yesterday, on the 20th of august of 2009. Luigi is my favorite Mario character. My favorite game of the mario series is NSMB.

LuigiIsMe said:
If I can. Imma post here.
Hi! Im Matthew, official Luigi poser! Joined Yesterday, on the 20th of august of 2009. Luigi is my favorite Mario character. My favorite game of the mario series is NSMB.
Nice to meet you. :)

What's happenin' fellas :B

You can call me Phoebe. I'm 17, and yes, I'm a girl.

I just found this forum a few hours ago; it seems very interesting =)
I'll be watching for updates on new games coming out.

Oh, and favorite Mario character?
Bowser. The others got nothin' on him. :bowser:

OMimistasia said:
I'm new...yeah, I guess that's it.

Welcome! you seem to kinda get this, so enjoy this terrible wonderful community! if you have any questions, you can ask them here or send me a message.

Giygas said:
OMimistasia said:
I'm new...yeah, I guess that's it.

Welcome! you seem to kinda get this, so enjoy this terrible wonderful community! if you have any questions, you can ask them here or send me a message.
Ok. Thanks

Hi, I'm new here. I made an account a while ago, but never went on because of the small community. So since it's raining on a saturday morning, I decided "Why not?".

I didn't really care about joining this forum; I only joined so I could PM Tucayo the Picross answers.

I suppose I should introduce myself anyways.

Papero said:
I didn't really care about joining this forum; I only joined so I could PM Tucayo the Picross answers.

Welcome! You should probily become active here even though you don't want to, it's pretty fun and stuff. Mindless Junk is the best.

Psycho said:
Papero said:

Welcome! You should probily become active here even though you don't want to, it's pretty fun and stuff. Mindless Junk is the best.
Nah, I already go to a plethora of forums as it is.

It's hard keeping track of which ones I post at.

You have too much of a profile for someone who only joined to send a PM.

Hello :) I don't really know where to introduce myself so if i post in a wrong place, sorry.

My name is Ruko, i just made the name up to make it easier for you all to search me.

Im a good poster so I hope i enjoy this site. :mario:

Ruko said:
Hello :) I don't really know where to introduce myself so if i post in a wrong place, sorry.

My name is Ruko, i just made the name up to make it easier for you all to search me.

Im a good poster so I hope i enjoy this site. :mario:
There's a topic for this in Off-topic Disscussion. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. :)

Welcome! In my opinion, it's the best Mario forum.

Mindless Junk, name changes, etc. Oh, and of course a nice community.

Hello. OH, and get ready to see a WHOLE lot of things that dont make sence right now. You'll learn soon. Yes, very soon. Heh, heh, heh. Anyway, have fun!

Welcome to the forums, Ruko! If you have any questions, just PM a Moderator.

Back