The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Like Hawkmon (Drift).
Who's that

Welcome aboard, iFeather!

Hello iFeather! Enjoy your time here. Also, as SMW is my favorite game, the cape feather is my favorite powerup.

Welcome iFeather!

EDIT - Come to think of it, I don't think I ever introduced myself (which is very rude of me). So... Hi everyone, I'm PrincessOfPeaches, POP for short.

I never introduced myself either.

I just kinda appeared.

Also, welcome iFeather (I'm guessing you are the newest apple creation.)

I didn't even know this was a thing nor did I introduce myself when I found out it was a thing. I just appeared like BAM on the various threads, and here I am now, continuing to do so.

Seeing as it's a bit late, I'll just pretend I did introduce myself and redirect attention to someone who actually did.

Greetings, iFeather. Watch out, there's many plumbers who would mistake you for something that'd give them a cape around here and wouldn't hesitate in trying to absorb you or something.

iFeather said:
Im iFeather,

Another average mario fan thats gona be active on this forum 8)
So yeah, I don't know what else to tell you...
My favourite games are, the mario series obviously, but my main favourite mario game series has to be Super Mario Galaxy. Its just... beast.
As you can tell from my username and avatar, I love the feather from SMW.

One more thing...
Hi everyone :3
HELOOOOO SOOONNY AND I HOOOOPE YOU ENJOOOOY THE RIIIDE

Welcome, all newcomers! I am the friendly Roserade, and I plan on making your stay here torture as enjoyable as possible! Now, come, let's show you the Wiki Hellish Pits of Death! Erm, the bar!

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a strictly Mario forum, and this seems like a pretty good one. A little bit about myself; I've been a fan of Mario since the fifth grade and still going strong (college student now). My favorite series is Mario Kart. I play Mario Kart Wii online so if you would like a race, feel free to let me know. ^^ Also, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is my favorite game. I am also a fan of the Pokemon series, and play a bit of Sonic and Harvest Moon as well. Looking forward to getting started here. Hope to see you around the forums. :)

-Just Peachy :peach:

Welcome, Just Peachy! ^-^

Just Peachy said:
Hello everyone! I've been looking for a strictly Mario forum, and this seems like a pretty good one. A little bit about myself; I've been a fan of Mario since the fifth grade and still going strong (college student now). My favorite series is Mario Kart. I play Mario Kart Wii online so if you would like a race, feel free to let me know. ^^ Also, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is my favorite game. I am also a fan of the Pokemon series, and play a bit of Sonic and Harvest Moon as well. Looking forward to getting started here. Hope to see you around the forums. :)

-Just Peachy :peach:

Welcome to the Boards! Wish you a good time!

Marilith said:

Thank you, Marilith! :)

@Iggy Koopa Jr - Thanks so much! :D

Pearl said:
hiya peachy (i hope it's ok if i call you that)

That is just fine. And Hello! :)

Agent Smith said:
Enjoy your stay (this is the nicest I'll ever be).
Yes, yes it is.

Just Peachy said:
Marilith said:

Thank you, Marilith! :)
Of course. Just don't get to attached to me, I disappear for weeks on end. :P

Thank you, Agent Smith. :P

No problem Marilith. I'll probably be doing the same. I'm in and out of the hospital.

Thank you Michael Myers. Cool username/sig. :P

Just Peachy said:
No problem Marilith. I'll probably be doing the same. I'm in and out of the hospital.
Oh gosh. I hope you do well.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Marilith said:
Of course. Just don't get to attached to me, I disappear for weeks on end. :P

Again?
I do it so many times I can't count.

Marilith said:
Oh gosh. I hope you do well.

Thank you. Yes I go for chemo. But it should be fine. ;)

Welcome aboard Air MarioBoards, JustPeachy. Please remember to keep your seatbelt fastened at all times as we often go through turbulence.
Meals sold separately, drinks are complementary.
Again, thanks for choosing Air MarioBoards.

Drift said:
Welcome aboard Air MarioBoards, JustPeachy. Please remember to keep your seatbelt fastened at all times as we often go through turbulence.

Why thank you, Drift. Haha. ^^

Drift said:
Hey, this is not an airline, it's a resort with the Wiki Hellish Pits of Death! Geez, people...

Back