The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome. ^^

Hello everyone! I'm a Nintendo enthusiast from the far north (Sweden). I'm also into computers, programming and vintage electronics in general.

So, I've been a fan of the Super Mario franchise all my life, and figured that I might as well register here. Heck, I got my very first memory from playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES - the Mario brothers were pretty much my idols when I grew up. :)

Välkommen Harbertus, kul att någon annan från Sverige har blivit medlem här. ;D

Lol, anyway... welcome. :)

Harbertus said:
Hello everyone! I'm a Nintendo enthusiast from the far north (Sweden). I'm also into computers, programming and vintage electronics in general.

So, I've been a fan of the Super Mario franchise all my life, and figured that I might as well register here. Heck, I got my very first memory from playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES - the Mario brothers were pretty much my idols when I grew up. :)
so you jumped into sewage pipes when you were a kid? anyway, welcome harbertus.

Not exactly. I do, however, remember that I actually tried to eat toadstools from the forest which my older siblings thankfully stopped me from. ;D

Thanks for the welcome!

Lakituthequick said:
Hey there. Enjoy your stay. Watch out for our stray Chain-Chomp.

Did he get loose again?

Dammit I need to start keeping him on a better leash. Not like I give him easy to break leashes on purpose or anything.

Welcome, Harbertus, I hope you enjoy your stay. =D

Hello. I'm new here. My name is WolferLufe (don't expect it to mean anything in particular), and I own a taco stand in Bowser's Castle, but it was destroyed by Mario.

Also, I apologize for bumping old threads. Didn't realize it was against the rules. :-\

Hello, Harbertus and WolferLufe! I grant you guys a warm fuzzy welcome. Would you like fries with that? XD

Fawful said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Hey there. Enjoy your stay. Watch out for our stray Chain-Chomp.
Wait, we have a stray chainchomp? I nev- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A CHAINCHOMP JUST BURSTED THROUGH MY WINDOW! AAAAAAAAA!!!

Don't worry, he is usually pretty friendly. Unless he is hungry.

Welcome Wolf, how much for a taco?

Back