The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

...thought you were Javelin for a second.

Well, welcome aboard.

twinArmageddons said:
Sup guys, I'm just lurking here a little bit at the moment.
I have seen a couple of certain threads by the way, not sure what to say about them eheheh.
Just to clarify, I do not know anyone here.
WELCOME FUCKASS NOW HAVE FUN IN THE RAINBOW RUMPUS FACTORY.

jk.

welcome aboard!

twinArmageddons said:
I have seen a couple of certain threads by the way, not sure what to say about them eheheh.

hi jav twinarmageddons.

hope you have as much fun being active here as you did lurking.

Gundam Tanaka said:
...thought you were Javelin for a second.

Well, welcome aboard.
I figured that would happen, thanks though.

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
Welcome TA
Sup Bowser guy.
Girl.
Well, sup.

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
WELCOME *bleep*ASS NOW HAVE FUN IN THE RAINBOW RUMPUS FACTORY.

jk.

welcome aboard!

wow 2eriiou2ly, thii2 ii2 the kiind of b2 that ii2 happeniing around here huh.
ii 2uppo2e ii 2hould 2tiick around for a whiile then, two 2ee what kiind of moroniic 2henaniigan2 happen, 2o ii can 2iit back and lmao at all the 2tupiidiity goiing on here.

I am assuming you wanted me to properly type like that, nobody should take offense to what I had just said btw.
I am politely refraining so that people don't flip out, I would think that I would be very conspicuous, like I am being a black sheep with two sets of horns that is just harassing the majority of regular sheep with my seemingly screwed up, atrocious speech.
But yeah, thanks I guess.

Toad Eightyfive said:
hi jav twinarmageddons.

hope you have as much fun being active here as you did lurking.
Lol, thanks.

AAAAAAAHHH IT'S HAPPENING AGAAAAIIN

welcome to the continent sir, here's your registration forms, a complimentary cola drink, the money conversion booth is over by the administration office, the legal tender in this continent is B¥ in Bulbapedia and surrounding wikis, and W£ everywhere else, and the time difference here has an extra 30 hours added to human time. Don't forget to check out the rules if you haven't already. Ask a friendly mod for any guidance, and as always, enjoy your stay!

twinArmageddons said:
Oh dear. I seem to be experiencing a bit of identity crisis at the moment.

(i'm the javelin guy he mentioned)

@ Phantom L
Heh, thanks, my brother.

@ Joey Tribbiani
You have time to think of all this?
I have a special response for you, I'll show it off later, I think it'll amuse you guys whenever I got the time to work on it.

@ Dry Bones 2.0
Thanks.

@ The Boulder
You don't say.
Sollux Captor appreciates you welcoming him.

@ Viridi
Now why would you have an identity crisis.
Maybe you looked like me, maybe you even had my trolltag or my name.
But did you actually act like me?
If not then you'd be like one of those Elvis Presley impersonators that have the whole get up, but does not even act anything like real deal.
Almost like you were participating in a-
What do you humans call it?
Hall oh ween convention or whatever.
Besides I see that you are now currrently some Goddess that deeply despises the humans, which btw, doesn't make much sense to me.
She looks like a human herself, what does that make her, a misanthropist?
You humans are real screwballs.

Ok so I'm going to stop responding to all welcomes after this, as amusing as all my responses are, thanks in advance people.

twinArmageddons said:
@ Viridi
Now why would you have an identity crisis.
Maybe you looked like me, maybe you even had my trolltag or my name.
But did you actually act like me?
If not then you'd be like one of those Elvis Presley impersonators that have the whole get up, but does not even act anything like real deal.
Almost like you were participating in a-
What do you humans call it?
Hall oh ween convention or whatever.
Besides I see that you are now currrently some Goddess that deeply despises the humans, which btw, doesn't make much sense to me.
She looks like a human herself, what does that make her, a misanthropist?
You humans are real screwballs.
Yeah there was a Homestuck fad going on a few years back where a bunch of people used the trolltags and such. I was twinArmageddons for a while.

But then I switched to Jack Noir, which is basically my secondary name here. Primary would be Dr. Javelin.

There's a list of Homestuck names somewhere on the forums...

This reminds me of when Sonia joined.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS TA. Enjoy your stay, and beware of smasher, he bites. It wouldn't matter but he is a mod and you can't bite back without being banned.

Gundam Tanaka said:
What happened to Sonia, anyway?

No idea, she just disappeared, she wasn't exactly here for that long or very active anyway though.

Welcome all newcomers!

Guess I'm gonna say hi to you all since I didn't respond to this forum in a few day, after I signed up about 2 weeks ago.

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
hey there!

that avatar an pic in your sig is awesome btw

Why thanks! :)

Back