The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Cackletta said:
Hello, I am Cackletta, soon-to-be ruler of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! *laughs like a maniac* EEEYAH HA HA HA HA!
and I am new here. By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is? I havent seen him since he was defeated by the mario bros in Bowsers castle!

I'm right here, dirtbag. 8)

Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Hello, I am Cackletta, soon-to-be ruler of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! *laughs like a maniac* EEEYAH HA HA HA HA!
and I am new here. By the way, does anyone know where Fawful is? I havent seen him since he was defeated by the mario bros in Bowsers castle!

THERE you are. now where have you been for the last 10 years?!

Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:

Oh, opening a shop, attemping to destroy red and green, getting my own minion, things you wouldn't belive. 8)

Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:

Oh, opening a shop, attemping to destroy red and green, getting my own minion, things you wouldn't belive. 8)
who exactly is this minion?

Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:

Midbus.

Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:

Midbus.
Who is that? Is he another Beanish person?

Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
Cackletta said:

Midbus.
Who is that? Is he another Beanish person?

No, he is a strange combination of a hog and a armidillo.

Yeah, this isn't the place for this.

Welcome, Lucoshi02.

Cackletta said:
GalacticPetey said:
Take your roleplaying somewhere else.
NO! :evilgrin:

First of all, you're breaking the "don't derail threads" rule.

Second, even if roleplay was perfectly legal here, it's still common courtesy to stop if four people ask you to stop.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Cackletta said:
GalacticPetey said:
Take your roleplaying somewhere else.
NO! :evilgrin:

First of all, you're breaking the "don't derail threads" rule.

Second, even if roleplay was perfectly legal here, it's still common courtesy to stop if four people ask you to stop.
I was just making a chuggaconroy reference. I will stop now.

Everyone says that a lot, not only him.

HEY THERE GUYS, WELCOME

WELCOME TO OUR CLUB WELCOME TO OUR CLUB WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDWARD

I see your a fan of the Fire Emblem games.

There's a lot of FE fans on this site so you should be welcome.

Back