The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi SLNO! :D

HI SLNO

Super Luigi! Number one! said:
Yo! Ola!

I'm not exactly new here.... But that's my first post! \o/
Oh um... I need to introduce myself, right?
For those who doesn't know me, I'm commonly known as SLNO, I'm not active on Mariowiki, but kinda active on Userpedia and on chat...I joined the wiki on 2008. Aaaand I'm a 17 years old brazilian japanese-ish girl (Yay Brazil). Favourite characters: Luigi (orly)( :clap: ) and Layton :D

Gonna be a bit more active here now ^^

That's all!
hi

Welcome SLNO! Have fun here! ;D

Yo! Ola!

For those who doesn't know me, I'm commonly known as SLNO, I'm not active on Mariowiki, but kinda active on Userpedia and on chat...I joined the wiki on 2008. Aaaand I'm a 17 years old brazilian japanese-ish girl (Yay Brazil). Favourite characters: Luigi (orly)( :clap: ) and Layton :D

That's all!

SLUNORP! Hiya boss! :drosh:

Yo! Ola!

That's all!

Hi, SLNO, nice to meet you.

Hi there, let met introduce myself.

i am new to this community, and im also a big mario fan, since the retros game on the NES. i am also the creator and developer of Super Mario Challenge at MarioGame.info.

I would like to keep developing more games and get feedback from you guys.

I love mario since child and its nice to talk with others that share the same interests as you.

Hope to have a great time in this community.

mcFranc said:
thank ninWit, by the way, is there a game development board? or somewhere i could ask feedback for some development¡?
Our closest board to that is Fan Creations
Also, hiya, I'm Pokémon Trainer Red, you can call me PTR if you'd like.

Welcome mcFranc! Have fun! :D

Back