The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Epic Nitwit said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I was pretty sure someone would make a comment on my username. ;D
Anyway, yeah thanks.
NIMWIT lolololol
Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Epic Nitwit said:
PokemonMaster said:
This forum is one of the friendliest around.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I joined.
Just ignore morons/fools/angry people like past me* and Quizmo and you'll do fine.

Also ignore the hypersensitive people who will tell you that this forum is awful. It's nothing compared to middle school, let me assure you.

*Not actually sure if I'm still evil or not. I think I got better, though.

PokemonMaster said:
Lily stop advertising your mafia game here.
Welcome aboard Epic Nitwit! I'm PokemonMaster but most people call me PM for short. Here are some users who are really friendly who post regularly: superjeff64, New Super Mario, NintendoQueen, FawfulFury65, Toxbox, Shyguy27, Ralphfan, YamiHoshi.nl, Quizmo Maniac, Gigaremo, BabyLuigiOnFire, LeftyGreenMario and MarioGuy1. Almost everyone here is really friendly. I may be a jerk at times in mafia but I'm almost always a jerk in real life. I'll try to be nice.
BTW, some new user joined, IDK who his/her name was. Hasn't made a post yet.

Also those are the users real names. Some will have names like numbers.
(Example: Gigaremo is actually -21.)
foreveralone.png

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forums though I already knew Mario Wiki...

Username: Wargreymon
Name: find out
About me: I'm a Mario fan since I was 7-8 year old! ;D I still remember the first time I saw a Mario game, it was Super Mario World. That moment was magic, it was like I knew Mario games would be one of my favorite things of life :) and since then I've played his games :posh:
I like the main series the most, followed by the Mario Kart series. I'm the type of fan that likes to know every details/trivia of the Mario Universe.

o/

Welcome Wargreymon! It's nice to see new fellow Mario fans around here! SMW is indeed a great game, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy this forum! Also nice username and avi fellow digimon fan (I remember Wargreymon from the Digimon franchise quite fondly).

Welcome, fellow Brazilian user!

Welcome to hell the forums, Wargreymon!

Wargreymon said:
Hello everybody! I'm new to the forums though I already knew Mario Wiki...

Username: Wargreymon
Name: find out
About me: I'm a Mario fan since I was 7-8 year old! ;D I still remember the first time I saw a Mario game, it was Super Mario World. That moment was magic, it was like I knew Mario games would be one of my favorite things of life :) and since then I've played his games :posh:
I like the main series the most, followed by the Mario Kart series. I'm the type of fan that likes to know every details/trivia of the Mario Universe.

o/

Welcome!
I actually went on a rant here about a trivial detail, but I deleted it. Because it was trivial (duh.) So welcome anyway!

Thank you all for the welcome to the GALAXY forums ;D

Propeller Toad said:
Welcome Wargreymon! It's nice to see new fellow Mario fans around here! SMW is indeed a great game, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy this forum! Also nice username and avi fellow digimon fan (I remember Wargreymon from the Digimon franchise quite fondly).
Yeah, Wargreymon is the best digimon ever! And I'm sure I'll enjoy the forum :D

wildestScribest said:
Welcome there, another older user, most of us here are 12-16 so its good to see an older user.
Oh no, I'm getting old :( It's nice to hear that most of you are young, this just prove how the Mario franchise is still relevant these days ^^

Hi there!
You like trivia?
So do I.
Welcome to the forums, and I hope you stay active and stuff!

Back