The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Bonjour, Mario4ever. Mon nom est Nabber. Bienvenue sur le forum!

L'ironie, c'est, je ne peux pas parler français. Cela pourrait être gramattically incorrectes ... Je suis actuellement en utilisant Google Translate. Maintenant, je vais taper un beaucoup plus si j'ai l'air Je sais ce que je fais et que je suis aise en français. Les Français que j'ai vraiment savoir, c'est «Bonjour» et ce que mon ami m'a dit. Elle fait m'a dit que je dis "Bonjour" faux. Quel que soit ... Si jamais vous voulez parler en anglais, s'il vous plaît me dire. Pour autant que je sache, vous n'êtes même pas lire ce droit maintenant.

In short, welcome to the forums!
(Kudos if you can read the above. You might get a laugh out of it... maybe not, I'm horrible at being funny.)

Nabber Simpson said:

L'ironie, c'est, je ne peux pas parler français. Cela pourrait être gramattically incorrectes ... Je suis actuellement en utilisant Google Translate. Maintenant, je vais taper un beaucoup plus si j'ai l'air Je sais ce que je fais et que je suis aise en français. Les Français que j'ai vraiment savoir, c'est «Bonjour» et ce que mon ami m'a dit. Elle fait m'a dit que je dis "Bonjour" faux. Quel que soit ... Si jamais vous voulez parler en anglais, s'il vous plaît me dire. Pour autant que je sache, vous n'êtes même pas lire ce droit maintenant.

(Kudos if you can read the above. You might get a laugh out of it... maybe not, I'm horrible at being funny.)

If you can't speak French, use Google Translate.

Link said:
Bonjour Mario4Ever, ca va? Je m'applle Lily.

Oui, ça va bien. Et vous? (vous avez oublié la premiere lettre <<e>> en <<appelle>>)

Nabber Simpson said:

Merci beaucoup, Nabber, as well as everyone else who has or will welcome me. That passage isn't perfect, but then again, it's an online translator, so I can't expect that much. Lucky for you, I got your meaning. I generally use French for welcomes and other such pleasantries. English (my first language, in case you were wondering) lacks the formality I need to achieve a similar effect. The fact that French sounds more pleasant to the ear (in my opinion) is an added bonus. That said, for ease of understanding for all concerned, I'll use English more often. If there ever comes a time when you can't understand me then, ce n'est pas mon problème. ;)

Mario4Ever said:
Nabber Simpson said:

Merci beaucoup, Nabber, as well as everyone else who has or will welcome me. That passage isn't perfect, but then again, it's an online translator, so I can't expect that much. Lucky for you, I got your meaning. I generally use French for welcomes and other such pleasantries. English (my first language, in case you were wondering) lacks the formality I need to achieve a similar effect. The fact that French sounds more pleasant to the ear (in my opinion) is an added bonus. That said, for ease of understanding for all concerned, I'll use English more often. If there ever comes a time when you can't understand me then, ce n'est pas mon problème. ;)
Haha, if I ever took the time to learn French, I would probably be able to speak it, but I only speak English, a bit of Hebrew, a bit of Spanish, and Jibberish.

Nabber Simpson said:
Haha, if I ever took the time to learn French, I would probably be able to speak it, but I only speak English, a bit of Hebrew, a bit of Spanish, and Jibberish.

Je pense que tu veux dire <<gibberish>>. That's the most difficult language to learn, at least as far as I've heard. ;) As for Hebrew, I only know tefached (no idea what that is in actual Hebrew script) because of Disturbed's "Stupify," (I wonder if the misspelling was intentional) and I presently despise Spanish. I was proficient at it when I had to take it in my first year of middle school, but it now sounds like blathering to me, and I've never liked its use of inverted punctuation (i.e. ¿ and ¡), but to each his/her own.

Hello everyone! The name is MagicalToadette! I am on the Mario Wiki, but I decided to make an account here on the forums as well. :tumble:

Also if you did not know, I am Propeller Toad's younger sister!

Welcome, MagicalToadette!

I'm Smasher 101, by the way.

MagicalToadette! said:
Hello everyone! The name is MagicalToadette! I am on the Mario Wiki, but I decided to make an account here on the forums as well. :tumble:

Welcome! I'm Nabber. Nice to meet you!

MagicalToadette! said:

Hello there, fellow Toad-species fan!

My name is Toad85, but you can call me Toad, Smugshroom, or Vlad Plasmius (my current username).

I really hope you enjoy your stay here.

MagicalToadette! said:

Hello!

MagicalToadette! said:

Although your brother and I disagree about Toad a lot, he's a good guy.

Anyways, welcome.

Back