The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Ooops I mean clearly you love Mario. You should have registered here earlier.

DaKid said:
Baby Luigi said:
You're xXDa-KidXx from GameFAQs? Never thought you would sign up here.
Yep. The one and only. I love Mario, don't you know that?

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
welcome Kid lol
Thank you Spacedog. You friends with Krypto?
who's Krypto

edit:nm I thought you were talking about a user

Baby Luigi said:
Ooops I mean clearly you love Mario. You should have registered here earlier.
Honestly, I didn't know this board even existed..

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
DaKid said:
Baby Luigi said:
You're xXDa-KidXx from GameFAQs? Never thought you would sign up here.
Yep. The one and only. I love Mario, don't you know that?

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
who's Krypto

edit:nm I thought you were talking about a user

Superman's... oh you got it, nevermind lol.

DaKid said:

It's basically a MarioWiki forum.

DaKid said:
Baby Luigi said:
DaKid said:

It's basically a MarioWiki forum.
So these are all the folks who update the wiki? Nice.. I expect to get stomped in any types of Mario debates. These people probably have whole manuals memorized and stuff.
Maybe. But I don't have whole manuals memorized. I just listen to people blabbering about Japanese transcripts and game manuals. But I think I'm competent myself.

Not everyone here edits the wiki regularly. I'm one person who updates the wiki. Don't believe whatever lies the folks at GameFAQs tell you about MarioWiki. :/

I'm one of the guys who help update the wiki too. Some articles you see are the result of my ideas and my work. The Trick article is one of them ideas I had. We always welcome new contributors.

Maᴙio said:
Maybe. But I don't have whole manuals memorized. I just listen to people blabbering about Japanese transcripts and game manuals. But I think I'm competent myself.

Not everyone here edits the wiki regularly. I'm one person who updates the wiki. Don't believe whatever lies the folks at GameFAQs tell you about MarioWiki. :/

MarioWiki is awesome, I use it regularly for my videos and to get official Artwork renders since you guys seem to have access to Nintendo Press and upload them in their original PNG cut-out forms.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm one of the guys who help update the wiki too. Some articles you see are the result of my ideas and my work. The Trick article is one of them ideas I had. We always welcome new contributors.
Cool. I'd join if I had time, but I'm currently updating the Shovel Knight Wiki on my own -_-
And I pretty much made the Wonderful 101 Wiki.

Hey, we're all hoping you have a great time! Are you on the wiki as well?

DaKid said:
Maᴙio said:

MarioWiki is awesome, I use it regularly for my videos and to get official Artwork renders since you guys seem to have access to Nintendo Press and upload them in their original PNG cut-out forms.
Those press releases seem to be public or something, once seen a ZIP-folder of sorts IIRC.

Anyway, welcome DaKid, and as said before, watch out for the stray Chain Chomp.

Lakituthequick said:
DaKid said:
Maᴙio said:

Those press releases seem to be public or something, once seen a ZIP-folder of sorts IIRC.

He already knows.

You can't warn him too many times.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Lakituthequick said:
DaKid said:

He already knows.
Which is what "as said before" means.

Hi im still getting familiar with this thing; Im Swiftie Luma , i edit in the wiki and its nice to post this random Introduction lol :D :mario:

Watch out for that chain chomp.

I guess I'll be the first to say it; welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy being here.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Anyone else love that smell? They're so...pure.
I don't smell anything where can I get this scratch and sniff feature

Swiftie Luma said:
Hi im still getting familiar with this thing; Im Swiftie Luma , i edit in the wiki and its nice to post this random Introduction lol :D :mario:
Welcome to the forum!

Back