The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello! My name's immewnity. I've helped out with artwork at the wiki, and run my own video game artwork wiki, PidgiWiki. Now that the school year is almost over, I'll finally have the free time to do more things, including upload more art!

Hello there.

And yet another site immewnity signed up for, where I've been for a long time.
I've seen you at Games Press too, and welcome.

Immewnity, hey I'm glad that you found your way here! :)

I'll make on for the lolz (No, not that Puffle):

Hi! I'm Red Koopa Paratroopa! I am also know as "A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros." on the wiki, I was once on the Flipline Forum but left as of Feb. 2013, that place was making be go mad and bananas over the medium amounts of flamers and not temper controlled people. But this place seems to be controlled, so I'll post regularly here. :)
Anyway, if you were on the forum by the time I left, you may remember me.

Heres my records:

Favorite spin off playable character: Koopa or Paratroopa

Hi I'm King of the Shroobs, been a Mario fan since at least 2nd grade.

Welcome

I suggest checking out the mafia games here, as they need more players

Hey guys! I've been searching for a nice, friendly, and active Mario forum for quite a long time (Years in fact!) but previously had no luck in my search. I found out about this place through another forum that I go to a while ago and lurked here for a bit. It seemed like a cool forum so here I am. Hopefully we can get along!

It's not always as nice as it seems, but it's still one of the nicest Nintendo-related Forums I've been to.

MKGirlism said:
It's not always as nice as it seems, but it's still one of the nicest Nintendo-related Forums I've been to.

what are you talking about this place is absolutely fabulous and perfect in every way

there's nowhere i'd rather be than within the friendly confines of the glorious people's republic of marioboards

also hello redcapbluespikes.

That's why I said, it's one of the nicest Nintendo-related Forums I've been to.
Most people are friendly, but sometimes people seem to act like douches, but that's mostly just a matter of understanding jokes, fortunately.

Back