Another Yoshi rep?

Both are good enough

If Yoshi has to have another rep. I hope it's Kamek. He's undeniably the main antagonist of the Yoshi's Island games

I'd personally like the Baby Bros. or Kamek or Birdo (yeah, I know she's not part of the series, but considering she's paired with Yoshi is every game...)

I wouldn't say Kamek is important enough to warrant a slot, especially when Metroid only has one character. Birdo would make a cool Assist Trophy, but not much else.

He was responding to NSM, who talked about Birdo. And the place Birdo would fit best would be as a Yoshi representative, anyway.

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
He was responding to NSM, who talked about Birdo. And the place Birdo would fit best would be as a Yoshi representative, anyway.
Yeah, I don't get why people think she should be in the Mario series, when clearly she is more relevant in the series to Yoshi. And Waluigi should be with Wario, but that's just my opinion.

How so? Because he or she's paired up with Yoshi in spin-offs? Well Toad is also commonly paired with Yoshi in spin-offs, but that doesn't mean Toad's part of the Yoshi series.

I don't think her or Waluigi should be playable, but if Waluigi is, since he has never been in a Wario game ever, he should be part of the Mario series.

In the trophies category in Brawl, is the Birdo trophy under Yoshi or Waluigi under WarioWare? No, and why is that? They were never in any of those series.

New Super Mario said:
Birdo (yeah, I know she's not part of the series, but considering she's paired with Yoshi is every game...)

STOP THE MADNESS!!
He/She is paired with Yoshi, BUT, in the Mario games. And Birdo is too minor a character.
There are 2 things "Yoshi" means.. I think.
1.) The character
2.) The series

Its paired with the character.. NOT THE SERIES.

Boidoh said:
New Super Mario said:
Birdo (yeah, I know she's not part of the series, but considering she's paired with Yoshi is every game...)

STOP THE MADNESS!!
He/She is paired with Yoshi, BUT, in the Mario games. And Birdo is too minor a character.
1.) The character
2.) The series

I concur (I've been concurring a lot with you lately. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

Baby Mario Bros.

Kamek is equivalent to a generic Koopa Troopa being playable.

Boidoh said:
New Super Mario said:

STOP THE MADNESS!!
1.) The character
2.) The series

THANK YOU!

The Baby Mario Bros. together like the Ice Climbers.

Please consider whether Brawl should have more Mario series characters. And if Nintendo doesn't devote to more Yoshi games in 3DS or WiiU, I don't think other Yoshi characters are notible enough to be in Smash games.

Boidoh said:
STOP THE MADNESS!!
1.) The character
2.) The series

It's another story that since the staff wouldn't make subseries for each main character, putting all main characters into different games is a considerable way.

But back to the topic, overall in Mario series, I don't see the problem if Birdo is really a newcomer in the next Smash bro.

The problem is that she isn't important enough in the Mario series to warrant a slot, especially when Metroid has only one character.

Back