Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Hey guys, I'm bored and there's topics like this everywhere, so I might as well make one of these.

What do you want to see in the next Mario Tennis game if there is one? New and returning mini games? Stages? Characters? Possibly the implimentation of boss battles?

Discuss.

BABY. LUIGI. PLAYABLE.

Possibly the implimentation of boss battles?

Mecha Bowser Mayhem was awesome. They should do that more often. They should also stop reusing the Piranha Plant thing, it's a pretty tedious minigame.

I would also like an online mode where you don't lose points for winning. Or just an overall better online. Heard that Mario Tennis Open's online is bare bones.

Miis shoud be in along with the customizable gear, but, please, have some balancing with them.

Baby Luigi said:
BABY. LUIGI. PLAYABLE.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Also, I wish they would remove Koopa Troopa cause he's incredibly bland and overrated.

I wish Paratroopa, Fly Guy and Shy Guy were playable in the next Mario Tennis game, they get too much hate (except Shy Guy).

I want Birdo to be playable over Yoshi.

Piranha Plant Challenge removed.

Paragoomba being playable (They can play baseball without hands so why not tennis?)

My Ideas for characters
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Birdo
Petey Piranha
Boo
Toad
Rosalina*
Luma*
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Koopa Paratroopa*
Fly Guy*
Dry Bones*
Dry Bowser*
Wiggler
Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Baby Luigi*
Baby Daisy*
Dixie Kong*
Funky Kong*
Metal Mario*
Shadow Mario*

There is a Team Mate

Mario - Luigi
Peach - Daisy
Yoshi - Birdo
Wario - Waluigi
Donkey Kong - Diddy Kong
Bowser - Bowser Jr.
Boo - Toad
Petey Piranha - Wiggler
Koopa Troopa - Shy Guy
Baby Mario - Baby Peach

Unlockables
Koopa Paratroopa - Fly Guy
Rosalina - Luma
Dry Bones - Dry Bowser
Baby Luigi - Baby Daisy
Dixie Kong - Funky Kong
Metal Mario - Shadow Mario

How about an All-Around character that's not Mario or Luigi?

Also, give Waluigi less horrible stats.

Bring back the power shots/trophy cutscenes.

Like the baseball games, I want to be able to view any cutscene at anytime.

As for new characters, I want Dry Bones, King Boo, the Baby Mario Bros., King K. Rool, and a Kremling.

Lakituthequick said:
Lakitu playable.
Custom emblem on rackets.
but people making custom emblem might be a terrible idea.

some people will try to draw inappropiate emblems.

I think that's the reason they aren't using the emblems anymore.

Boidoh said:
Yoko Littner said:
Lakituthequick said:
Lakitu playable.
Custom emblem on rackets.
but people making custom emblem might be a terrible idea.

some people will try to draw inappropiate emblems.

Ever heard of MKDS?
I know... My brother DID that: his MKDS emblem was a penis at one point

Also, more characters/ interesting modes of play.

Don Pianta said:
As for new characters, I want Dry Bones, King Boo, the Baby Mario Bros., King K. Rool, and a Kremling.

We already have half of that already. The "worse" (but still awesome regardless) part.

timaeusTestified said:
No! He did it to take advatantage of the customisation and just be a troll.

If anyone does that online, I'll cheat against them using AR codes or stuff like that.

If we can get a Mario Tennis game for the Wii U, this is the character roster that I really want if it has been announced.

Starter Characters
Mario - Luigi
Peach - Daisy
Yoshi - Boo
Wario - Waluigi
Donkey Kong - Diddy Kong
Bowser - Bowser Jr.
Koopa Troopa - Shy Guy
Baby Mario - Baby Peach
Mii
Unlockable Characters
Birdo - King Boo
Toad - Toadette
Paratroopa - Fly Guy
Petey Piranha - Wiggler
Rosalina - Yellow Luma
Dry Bones - Dry Bowser
Baby Luigi - Baby Daisy
Dixie Kong - Funky Kong
Metal Mario - Lakitu
King K. Rool - Kritter
Hammer Bro. - Kamek
Boom Boom - Pom Pom

I also want these Special Games to return:
Artist On the Court
Chain-Chomp Challenge
Terror Tennis
Super Mario Tennis

The gameplay menus that I also want are Exhibition, Item Battle, Mario Minigames, Ring Shot, Tournament and Online Mode.

I also want the bloopers in the credits to return and have a 5 minute intro from Mario Power Tennis and I also want the Clubhouse to return from Mario Tennis Open. I really want to see Power Shots returning from Mario Power Tennis too.

IceShadow1199 said:
Baby Luigi said:
BABY. LUIGI. PLAYABLE.

Also, I wish they would remove Koopa Troopa cause he's incredibly bland and overrated.

I wish Paratroopa, Fly Guy and Shy Guy were playable in the next Mario Tennis game, they get too much hate (except Shy Guy).

Paragoomba being playable (They can play baseball without hands so why not tennis?)

Yoshi is not going anywhere. But I do agree that Birdo should be back. Toad and Donkey Kong Jr. could come back too.

Of course, I'd like Rosalina and Lubba. I'd also like a character we haven't used before, because the Mario rosters are turning kind of boring. We always get basically the same characters. How about, I don't know, Rex or something?

Anser said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Baby Luigi said:
BABY. LUIGI. PLAYABLE.

Yoshi is not going anywhere. But I do agree that Birdo should be back. Toad and Donkey Kong Jr. could come back too.

Of course, I'd like Rosalina and Lubba. I'd also like a character we haven't used before, because the Mario rosters are turning kind of boring. We always get basically the same characters. How about, I don't know, Rex or something?

How about Rex and Chargin' Chuck? Boom Boom and Pom Pom are very good choices too.

The problem with Rex is the fact he's mainly unknown, Boom Boom would be a choice considering his appearance in more games names, who knows maybe Kamek as well

Agent Smith said:
The problem with Rex is the fact he's mainly unknown, Boom Boom would be a choice considering his appearance in more games names, who knows maybe Kamek as well

Well, Rex has appeared in several games, but his most recent one is Super Princess Peach, which was released eight years ago. I think it would be good for him, though. Remember Daisy and Birdo came back to prominence with Mario Tennis 64, after years of disappearance. I don't know about Boom Boom and Pom Pom... I wouldn't really like them to appear. I don't know why :(

Some character from Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2 would be an interesting choice.

Mario Party X said:
Some character from Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2 would be an interesting choice.
Agent Smith said:
The problem with Rex is the fact he's mainly unknown.
Are you guys sure you're talking about characters?

Anser said:
Toad and Donkey Kong Jr. could come back too.
Mario rosters are turning kind of boring. We always get basically the same characters.
I don't know about Boom Boom and Pom Pom... I wouldn't really like them to appear. I don't know why :(
Agree with the sencond sentence. DK Jr.... you know what I'd like to say. I'd rather choose Nina.

The major issue with Boom Boom and Pom Pom could be that they're not famous enough, compared with other seocndary characters in Marioverse or other enemies like Koopalings or Kamek. They're not in the top 20 of my list.

Back