Thoughts for a 3D Mario Wii U Game

It'll have Galaxy graphics but in HD

Majin Buu said:
It'll have Galaxy graphics but in HD
Could end up being the most preety Super Mario game yet, im getting the 3D Mario game, might come out in 2014 or 2015 I would think, by then everythings going to feel different.

New environments such as abandoned factories, it is abandoned so don't worry about pollution cuz there is none, mountains forests, Giant and Tiny worlds again. Strange obstacle courses as well as musical places with drums cymbals, piano, horns and wind instrumentS.

I also hope a Hub for the game is Toad Town.

YES but the Toad Town idea is nice because it'll be like Delfino Plaza but with the Piantas removed. Oh, and Peach's Castle should be connected

And getting to courses involve using pipes, paintings, doors, portals and other ways. To me Peach's Castle should be like the entrance the the final course or something like that

I don't care as long as they somehow implement multiplayer a little better and that the worlds are explorable. Oh, also proper distribution of power-ups.

Majin Buu said:
So you want Luigi to be a co-op mode?

Pretty much, but it could be any character who can be the second player.

Rosalina must re-appear. Even as a cameo, I don't care. I don't want her to disappear all of a sudden like several other characters have.

Anser said:
Rosalina must re-appear. Even as a cameo, I don't care. I don't want her to disappear all of a sudden like several other characters have.

Pretty likely she won't. She has a pretty large fanbase for a recent character.

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Speaking of fanbase...
He wasnt in 3D land so she kinda dissapeared... But then again there was 0 dialouge.
Oh no! She wasn't in one game, that means she's gone!

Super Buu said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Speaking of fanbase...
He wasnt in 3D land so she kinda dissapeared... But then again there was 0 dialouge.

I see you feel me.. :P

Thats not what I meant.. I meant that.. NVM..

Boidoh said:
Super Buu said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Speaking of fanbase...

I see you feel me.. :P

Thats not what I meant.. I meant that.. NVM..
I was being sarcastic. Just because a character is not in one game, doesn't mean they've just disappeared.

Well...seeing how the director thinks that Mario games should have less-plot and more-play, I think it'll be rare to have stuff like Rosalina's story. SMS had a great moving plot, and Super Mario Galaxy had its moments. SMG2...it had such little story it was a little sad to see. I hope we get a little more plot stuff in this one.

BMB said:
Well...seeing how the director thinks that Mario games should have less-plot and more-play, I think it'll be rare to have stuff like Rosalina's story. SMS had a great moving plot, and Super Mario Galaxy had its moments. SMG2...it had such little story it was a little sad to see. I hope we get a little more plot stuff in this one.
I care way more about the gameplay than the plot in main Mario games.

Back