Thoughts for a 3D Mario Wii U Game

NSY said:
BMB said:
Well...seeing how the director thinks that Mario games should have less-plot and more-play, I think it'll be rare to have stuff like Rosalina's story. SMS had a great moving plot, and Super Mario Galaxy had its moments. SMG2...it had such little story it was a little sad to see. I hope we get a little more plot stuff in this one.
I care way more about the gameplay than the plot in main Mario games.

Plot in Mario games = Kidnapping Peach
Unique Plot in Mario Games = Kidnapping somone thats NOT peach.. i.e Mario and Luigi
Good Plots in Mario games = Some big story in between Kidnapping Peach. Such as Rosalina's Story and Failed Kidnappings by Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr.

If there was a Princess Someone, then the game should be called "A Super Mario Bros. Game"

Yeah, uh, unless the next 3D Mario game has something to do with space, I don't think Rosalina's going to be there.

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
If there was a Princess Someone, then the game should be called "A Super Mario Bros. Game"

I dont get the joke.. Educate me.
Princess "Someone" isn't very specific, and "A Super Mario Bros. Game" also isn't very specific. It fits.

Hope it's not in real discussion since the staff have problem with Wario and DK.

Boidoh said:
Unique Plot in Mario Games = Kidnapping somone thats NOT peach.. i.e Mario and Luigi
Good Plots in Mario games = Some big story in between Kidnapping Peach. Such as Rosalina's Story and Failed Kidnappings by Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr.
IF the staff can debug their formula, in fact they don't have to make new plots since after all gameplay is more imprtant.

Dorayaki said:
Hope it's not in real discussion since the staff have problem with Wario and DK.

Baby Luigi said:
IF the staff can debug their formula, in fact they don't have to make new plots since after all gameplay is more imprtant.

Excuse me, but you quoted that wrong. I did not say that.

Back