Sonic Unleashed

Re: Sonic Unleashed review from IGN

Flynn Scifo said:
lol at your loling at IGN.

I merged the IGN review topic with this one.

McDimentio said:
8.0 Presentation
Great production values through and through. Fabulous rendered cinemas, loads of voice-acting, a slick interface and dozens of unlockables. Some load times, forced dialog trees.

8.0 Graphics
Good style and strong technology combine for pretty results. Big, varied environments and an amazing sense of speed. Runs at 30 frames and under, a disappointment.

8.0 Sound
Thank you, almighty gods: Sonic Team has finally ditched the horrific 80s' guitar rock for a beautiful, memorable soundtrack filled with worldly music. What an improvement!

7.0 Gameplay
This one's hard to rate. Separated, the daytime levels are worth a full point and a half higher; the nighttime stages two or three points lower. An addictive game by day and a boring one by night.

7.0 Lasting Appeal
A lengthy single-player mode will last upward of 12 hours and there's plenty to come back for, including a host of unlockables and lots of collectibles. Fans will be pleased.

Decent OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

i told you guys...

You said a hundred times that IGN sucked,

Xpike said:
McDimentio said:
8.0 Presentation
Great production values through and through. Fabulous rendered cinemas, loads of voice-acting, a slick interface and dozens of unlockables. Some load times, forced dialog trees.

8.0 Graphics
Good style and strong technology combine for pretty results. Big, varied environments and an amazing sense of speed. Runs at 30 frames and under, a disappointment.

8.0 Sound
Thank you, almighty gods: Sonic Team has finally ditched the horrific 80s' guitar rock for a beautiful, memorable soundtrack filled with worldly music. What an improvement!

7.0 Gameplay
This one's hard to rate. Separated, the daytime levels are worth a full point and a half higher; the nighttime stages two or three points lower. An addictive game by day and a boring one by night.

7.0 Lasting Appeal
A lengthy single-player mode will last upward of 12 hours and there's plenty to come back for, including a host of unlockables and lots of collectibles. Fans will be pleased.

Decent OVERALL

i told you guys...

Heh heh, owned.

Xpike said:
McDimentio said:
8.0 Presentation

8.0 Graphics

8.0 Sound

7.0 Gameplay

7.0 Lasting Appeal

Decent OVERALL

i told you guys...

just on that Wii Music case....
and they were right ._.

You know, now that Sonic Chronicles was good, and this looks nice too based on various reviews, SEGA may seriously be getting back on track. I never thought I would say that.

Snowstalker said:
You know, now that Sonic Chronicles was good, and this looks nice too based on various reviews, SEGA may seriously be getting back on track. I never thought I would say that.
Nah, doubt it.

Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Ya know, I might consider stopping being biased...
I sure as hell won't.

just because you dont have an opinion and just like animes, you cant say nothing about the others

Snowstalker said:

Next thing you'll say is that Black Knight was the best Sonic game EVER.

McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

just because you dont have an opinion and just like animes, you cant say nothing about the others
What was that for? That was uncalled for, McDimentio. I don't like animes, and stop being stereotypical just because I am Japanese. I resent your comment, and I really don't like it.

Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

What was that for? That was uncalled for, McDimentio. I don't like animes, and stop being stereotypical just because I am Japanese. I resent your comment, and I really don't like it.
He was talking to Uniju, not you.

Xpike said:
Snowstalker said:

Next thing you'll say is that Black Knight was the best Sonic game EVER.

No, I'm making judgements from current reviews. Black Knight looks bad, yeah. Mediocre at best.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

ARRGH AHHH noooo *slams head on desk* Sorry, sorry! Oh, I feel like a freaking idiot. I'm sorry, McDimentio. I didn't see "Free Loader" in the quote. (argh, the embarrassment! :-[)

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

ARRGH AHHH noooo *slams head on desk* Sorry, sorry! Oh, I feel like a freaking idiot. I'm sorry, McDimentio. I didn't see "Free Loader" in the quote. (argh, the embarrassment! :-[)

lol

McDimentio said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

lol
I'm glad you forgave me for that... but really, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
Nah, doubt it.
Fixd version:
Halvin said:
Snowstalker said:
I sure as hell won't.

lol
I'm glad you forgave me for that... but really, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

it isnt something serious...

just because you you dont makes sense and just likes Word of Goo, you cant say nothing about the other.

Blitzwing-2 said:

just because you you dont makes sense and just likes Word of Goo, you cant say nothing about the other.

Wii:

1. World of Goo (95%);
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (94%);
3. No More Heroes (83%);
4. Mario Kart Wii (82%);
5. Wii Fit (80%);
6. Wario Land: Shake it! (78%);
7. Animal Crossing: City Folk (71%);
8. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (68%);
9. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (64%);
10. Wii Music (63%).

PlayStation 3:

1. LittleBigPlanet (95%);
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (94%);
3. Wipeout HD (87%);
4. Resistance 2 (87%);
5. Valkyria Chronicles (86%);
6. Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (81%);
7. GT5: Prologue (80%);
8. Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty (76%);
9. SOCOM: Confrontation (62%);
10. Haze (55%).

Xbox360:

1. Gears of War 2 (93%);
2. Fable II (89%);
3. Left 4 Dead (89%);
4. Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise (82%);
5. Tales of Vesperia (82%);
6. Ninja Gaiden II (81%);
7. Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts (78%);
8. Lips (72%);
9. Infinite Undiscovery (68%);
10. Too Human (65%).

reviews

lol, reviews. Gonna' let Gamespot dictate what you play? Let me tell you, IGN and Gamespot are some of the worst reviewers ever.

On-topic: I heard the day stages were awesome, but the night stages were very, very meh.

6.5 - 7.5/10.

Flynn Scifo said:
lol, reviews. Gonna' let Gamespot dictate what you play? Let me tell you, IGN and Gamespot are some of the worst reviewers ever.

On-topic: I heard the day stages were awesome, but the night stages were very, very meh.

6.5 - 7.5/10.

you like kirby, shut up

btw, those are metacritic reviews

McDimentio said:
Flynn Scifo said:

6.5 - 7.5/10.

you like kirby, shut up

wtf?

ShyGuy27 said:
McDimentio said:
Flynn Scifo said:

6.5 - 7.5/10.

you like kirby, shut up

wtf?

Ahahahahahah.

MCDimentio has been banned.

Back