Sonic Unleashed

MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Why is Amy in every single game? >_> Can't they keep her out of ONE?

No, cuz then the gag of Sonic running from Amy wouldn't be in.

But that gag is pointless; and so is Amy. No offense to any Amy likers.

It seems this times Amy runs from Werehog..

Xpike said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Why is Amy in every single game? >_> Can't they keep her out of ONE?

No, cuz then the gag of Sonic running from Amy wouldn't be in.

But that gag is pointless; and so is Amy. No offense to any Amy likers.

It seems this times Amy runs from Werehog..

Rly? Now that'll be freakin' awesome

Free Loader said:
Snowstalker said:
History of Sonic:

Sonic 1 is released. It's awesome.
Sonic 2, CD, and 3 are released. They are also awesome.
SEGA realizes that Nintendo is PWNing them, so they go 3D with Sonic Adventure. It's awesome.
SEGA begins making spin-offs to compete with the Mario spin-offs. They all suck.
Sonic Adventure 2 is released. Shadow is cool, but he seems to die at the end.
SEGA becomes a third-party developer. With less competition, they relax, and Sonic goes downhill.
Shadow comes back. His game sucks.
Sonic '06 is released. Silver finishes what Shadow couldn't. He kills Sonic.
Sonic tries to make a comeback. He'll probably fail, but let's hope for the best.
Sonic 3 and Knuckles was crap, despite introducing many things that are now very recognizable items and themes in the Sonic universe. The graphics may have been above Sonic 1 and 2 in some ways, but they where horribly ugly, and the gameplay although not much different from the previous games felt slow and bulky.

NA NAH NAH I DoNT HEAR ANYThING NAH NAH NAH

The special stages where also based on torture devices used by the Nazis.

dat iz true though.

If you ask me, the Sonic series has been going down hill ever since Sonic and the secret rings D:

SmartGuy said:
If you ask me, the Sonic series has been going down hill ever since Sonic and the secret rings D:

It started going down during/after Heroes. SatSR was one of the better Sonic games after Heroes, anyway. >_>

The first "Sonic the Hedgehog" was awesome, but from there, it just went downh*shot*

Maybe there should be an official Sonic thread judging what has been said on these pages...

Lario said:
Maybe there should be an official Sonic thread judging what has been said on these pages...
There shall be a grand debate grander than any grand presedential debate anything has ever been close to...

Snowstalker said:
The GBA and DS Sonics are pretty good, though.
I'm still sticking with the Mega Drive. (Genesis)

ChaosNinji said:
Xpike said:
McDimentio said:
i never liked sonic =\

emo-feantho_youfail.gif

Stole the smiley that I stole. Dastard.
He's not stealing it form you, then. He's stealing it from whoever YOU stole it from. (The internet, for you guys who don't know that that is where EVERYTHING is stolen from)

ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Xpike said:
McDimentio said:
i never liked sonic =\

emo-feantho_youfail.gif

He's not stealing it form you, then. He's stealing it from whoever YOU stole it from. (The internet, for you guys who don't know that that is where EVERYTHING is stolen from)

That's the point.

*facepalm*

It isn't yours, it's for the WORLD :eek:

Xpike said:
ChaosNinji said:
Halvin said:
ChaosNinji said:
Xpike said:
McDimentio said:
i never liked sonic =\

emo-feantho_youfail.gif

That's the point.

*facepalm*

It isn't yours, it's for the WORLD :eek:
Let us share the happiness... and let us steal from eachoth*shot*

Sonic Unleashed review from IGN

8.0 Presentation
Great production values through and through. Fabulous rendered cinemas, loads of voice-acting, a slick interface and dozens of unlockables. Some load times, forced dialog trees.

8.0 Graphics
Good style and strong technology combine for pretty results. Big, varied environments and an amazing sense of speed. Runs at 30 frames and under, a disappointment.

8.0 Sound
Thank you, almighty gods: Sonic Team has finally ditched the horrific 80s' guitar rock for a beautiful, memorable soundtrack filled with worldly music. What an improvement!

7.0 Gameplay
This one's hard to rate. Separated, the daytime levels are worth a full point and a half higher; the nighttime stages two or three points lower. An addictive game by day and a boring one by night.

7.0 Lasting Appeal
A lengthy single-player mode will last upward of 12 hours and there's plenty to come back for, including a host of unlockables and lots of collectibles. Fans will be pleased.

Decent OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

i told you guys...

Back