Sonic Unleashed

Snack said:
There never going back to the Sonic Adventure name, so give that up too. And putting "Sonic Adventure 3" on the box wouldn't exactly make every single problem magically go away. And Sonic 06 was Sonic Adventure 3 in all but name anyway.
I'm not sure, Shadow the Hedgehog had a lot of elements from and references to SA2. You could even say it was a sequel.

SiFi said:
Snack said:
There never going back to the Sonic Adventure name, so give that up too. And putting "Sonic Adventure 3" on the box wouldn't exactly make every single problem magically go away. And Sonic 06 was Sonic Adventure 3 in all but name anyway.
I'm not sure, Shadow the Hedgehog had a lot of elements from and references to SA2. You could even say it was a sequel.

*bleep*.

Shadow was just a lame attempt at explaining Shadow's past. In the end, Shadow decides to forgot about his past, and focus on his future.

Uniju said:
Master Lucario said:
SiFi said:
Snack said:

*bleep*.

Shadow was just a lame attempt at explaining Shadow's past. In the end, Shadow decides to forgot about his past, and focus on his future.

It COULD be a sequel, but was Sonic Adventure 2 a direct sequel to Sonic Adventure? No, they only connected in name, just like Snack said, Sonic 06 is Sonic Adventure in everything but name... Except they still left out the chao gardens :(.

And did anyone stop and think about Sonic Heroes fitting into this somehow? Shadow the Hedgehog connected to Sonic Heroes too, maybe even more than it did to Sonic Adventure 2 since it went and totally retcooned just about the entire back story of Sonic Adventure 2(yeah, Shadow's back story is the back story of both games, and is different in both of them).
I only noticed one connection: Shadow has amnesia.

Xluidi said:
Say, this is SEGA's last chance with Sonic, don't waste it.
That's what they said about Sonic & The Secret Rings. EVERY game is SEGA's last chance.

Uniju said:
SiFi said:
Xluidi said:
Say, this is SEGA's last chance with Sonic, don't waste it.
That's what they said about Sonic & The Secret Rings. EVERY game is SEGA's last chance.

Yeah, people have been saying that since Shadow the Hedgehog. It's funny.

this one & Dark Brotherhood will, too!

H anyone seen the gameplay video besides me ill post a link if you havent because he goes werewolf like after the 3rd or 4th world ether that or the bar in the lower left of the gameplay video is a beast meter that shows how much beastly he is becoming and full means werewolf. And this is probally true becasue eggman took away supersonic form not the emeralds power so the emeralds must make him not go wolf form.

SmashBrother said:
Hyper Sonic=Epic win!

Shadow and Silver=Epic fail...
Is that fact or opinion? Cos' I think Hyper Sonic is lame, and Shadow and Silver are awesome.

But that's just my opinion.

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Hyper Sonic=Epic win!

Shadow and Silver=Epic fail...
Is that fact or opinion? Cos' I think Hyper Sonic is lame, and Shadow and Silver are awesome.

But that's just my opinion.

At we won't get the crappy Darkspine Sonic, Hyper = FTW, I would like to see him in 3D.

On a site note: It seems Tails and Knuckles will be in as PCs, I would like to see their beasts forms, like Parrot Tails and Gorilla Knucles XD.

hardcore

BTW, I think if Shadow and Silver are in, they'll also have "Beast" Forms, which is FTW

what do you think shadow and silver are gonna turn into if they where in the game?

I think since Shadow and Silver are just cheap rip-offs of Sonic, they'll be werewolfs too. But I really want Shadow and Silver to stay the hell out of this game. Shadow is what made the series go downhill, and Silver made it even worse.

feal as though if they had better games of there own like shadow the hedgehog was just for a experiment of sega's to see if the "kiddys" like gun gameplay in a sonic game (BTW the answer is no). If it was a good game with a good story then they wouldnt be ripoff characters plus make them like not hedgehogs or something. And i agree that silver should be a racoon but shadow should be a bat like thing hence his name is shadow (BTW i think this because sega is getting lame like that with names.)

chibizombie said:
feal as though if they had better games of there own like shadow the hedgehog was just for a experiment of sega's to see if the "kiddys" like gun gameplay in a sonic game (BTW the answer is no). If it was a good game with a good story then they wouldnt be ripoff characters plus make them like not hedgehogs or something. And i agree that silver should be a racoon but shadow should be a bat like thing hence his name is shadow (BTW i think this because sega is getting lame like that with names.)
:lol:

I found out that weresonic looks nothing like all the stupid fan drawings it looks like sonics hair got all wet then shaken up like a dog look at this picture carfully and you will see it.
weresonicshadowgp3.jpg

Back