What do You Think would Happen if Disney Bought Nintendo?

So, should Disney buy Nintendo?

• Yes because Pixar and Marvel are fine and/or Nintendo is in bad shape.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No because they would make everything too kid-friendly, and I would want to stage a coup d'etat.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I don't think there's any way of knowing for now.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
People said Pixar would be ruined in 2006. We got Cars and Wall-E.

People said Marvel would be ruined in 2010. We got The Avengers.

I don't see how adding Nintendo as a third second-party company would hurt.

Don Pianta said:
I for one wouldn't mind at all.

brawl_in_the_fhineas_and_ferb_by_pablosk8-d46ytme.jpg

new_super_phinaio_bros__by_thelombax51-d4i3hv4.jpg

new_super_phinaio_bros__wii___final_boss_by_thelombax51-d4mfacf.jpg

Phinario_and_Fergui_by_boomie0123.png

So you're basically saying that Luigi would suddenly become Mario's mute compadre?

Majin Buu said:
Ferb does speak once in a while, if you listen

I stand corrected, but in a good way because that's true. ;)

Super Buu said:
Well when you think about it, Luigi doesn't speak much in the games.

Nor does Mario. I do wish that the Bros., Peach, Bowser, and all the rest would say more stuff in spoken dialogue. I don't care if dubbing over Japanese mouth movements is irregular; if it can be done in Super Mario Sunshine, it can be done in any game thereafter.

Jack Noir said:
I would buy several automatic weapons, get a bunch of equally displeased people from this site together, and go on a rampage at Disney World.

Obviously, mass murder of innocents is the best way to solve this.

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Jack Noir said:
I would buy several automatic weapons, get a bunch of equally displeased people from this site together, and go on a rampage at Disney World.

M. Bison: OF COURSE!

Jack Noir said:

He did exclude the children, though.

Jack Noir said:
more or less

Oh my gosh. I don't even want to think what would happen if Disney bought Nintendo.

But it won't ever happen, so we're completely safe.

supermariofan said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Oh my gosh. I don't even want to think what would happen if Disney bought Nintendo.

But it won't ever happen, so we're completely safe.
hmmm are you sure?

In a world dominated by corporate power, anything can happen...

ColonelKR said:
Jack Noir said:

Yeah. If he had killed the children, it would have been bad. He's just killing innocent men and women though, so that's okay.

Mass murder is fine as long as you leave the means to repopulate, like cloning machines.

Nabber said:
Mass murder is fine as long as you leave the means to repopulate, like cloning machines.

Or stem cell production equipment.

ColonelKR said:
Jack Noir said:

Yeah. If he had killed the children, it would have been bad. He's just killing innocent men and women though, so that's okay.
yes well

how else am i supposed to get disney

there's like no one on the planet who has enough money to punish them

and they're overseas so you can't limit them with the us government

and disney world is actually fun for kids so i can't get people to stop going there and boycott disney

I'd been avoiding clicking on this topic for a few days because I knew something terrible would be waiting inside when I did look.

Since Nintendo could not possibly disappoint me any more than they are right now, put me down as "all for it".

Makoto Naegi said:
I'd been avoiding clicking on this topic for a few days because I knew something terrible would be waiting inside when I did look.

Since Nintendo could not possibly disappoint me any more than they are right now, put me down as "all for it".

If you're for Disney buying Nintendo, please vote yes!

But it's not because Pixar and Marvel are fine. It's because Nintendo is unbearably awful.

Back