Mario Kart 7 Discussion

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Today I raced Lily and Yami online, but I underestimated them a bit... (Or I had a bad day ;))

You were good as well, but the distance between us was big.

You had better items! Yeah, I know, but I already said
Lakituthequick said:
I underestimated them a bit... (Or I had a bad day ;))
and I fell of course much more than normal.
The distance between me and Lily was smaller, but either she was further ahead, or I was. There were rare moments we were close by each other.

The best Item I've got, was probably 1 Golden Mushroom (on a slippery-as-hell Track), and a few Red Shells.

I've decided to stop being lazy, and Upload the video of us playing.

I know, Nabber, it's all a matter of time.
I thought so, Lakituthequick.

I watched it, and its all too fresh in my mind. For the other people, you can clearly see me in front of Yami near the finish of lap 1 in Kalimari Desert, in the cloud car with wooden wheels. Tip Yami, next time, add the bottom screen, so I can see the distance between us and the other happenings.

It's just because I prefer to crop the Bottom Screen away, so it'll make a bigger Top Screen.
But I don't see a problem to not include it next time.

Damn it. I'm never on when others are so I never get to join in.

EDIT: And as soon as I posted this MnSG came online.

I did record it (with 2 Screens, this time).
It's been queued, for now, because I'm currently Uploading another Project of mine (All Catchable Legendaries in Pokémon Black 2, excluding Regi's).

I've realized, it's already done Uploading:

I just got destroyed in Rosalina's Ice World. At the end I was green shelled and came 5th?

And I was hit with a red shell, star then was off the edge because of it. I was in last most of the race

I'll join you in 1-2 hours, as I have other stuff to do first.

MKGirlism said:
I'll join you in 1-2 hours, as I have other stuff to do first.

So you'll be on in that time? I dunno if I'll play that long until then but Ill check every now and then to see if your playing during that time

Back