Mario Kart 7 Discussion

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
I've realized, it's already done Uploading:
You pushed me of that ramp! Why is Dino Dino Jungle cut off?

Recording error maybe? I'll play with someone soon, I'm bored right now.

EDIT: A bunch of people are playing but I'm having trouble joining. I'm guessing it's a full match.

Double EDIT: Well, there's a couple spots now so if you want to join, the chance is there

It's probably a conversion Error.
I dunno why that happened, maybe because of to low Disk Space?

Edit:
I hope you're not mad at me, but I don't think I can play in the next few hours.
The reason is, people from DSHack.org requested some other stuff to do with MK7 (Screenshots for Bottom Screen Maps, etc.).

Yeah, w'll, I watched Nitwit play in Coconut Mall and now it's probably gonna kick me out since is taken a few minutes and nothings happened.

EDIT: I'll try join LTQ now... Nope, both are keeping me out again. I'll retry again.

Double EDIT: Okay, so, this edit is replying to your edit. I'm not mad, it's fine. We'll play some other time

Crackin355 said:
Yeah, w'll, I watched Nitwit play in Coconut Mall and now it's probably gonna kick me out since is taken a few minutes and nothings happened.

EDIT: I'll try join LTQ now... Nope, both are keeping me out again. I'll retry again.

Double EDIT: Okay, so, this edit is replying to your edit. I'm not mad, it's fine. We'll play some other time
Keep trying, Nitwit succeeded.

Yami, when can I play you? I'd prefer sometime around 10-11:30 AM EST or after 5 PM EST, though I'm not sure if the latter is good with you.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:

Ive spent a good 15 minutes trying. It has to work soon i guess.

Crackin355 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:

Sorry 'bout the last time... I accessed the Home-menu on the wrong time... I can be a good-for-nothing sometimes.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:
Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:

Sorry 'bout the last time... I accessed the Home-menu on the wrong time... I can be a good-for-nothing sometimes.

I gave up. I looked up what the problem might be, and i think it's because of the setting my router is on. But I can't change it because it'll make all the other computers and phones in the house unable to connect to the Internet.

It's just so annoying how I'm missing out because of stupid problems like these

Crackin355 said:
I gave up. I looked up what the problem might be, and i think it's because of the setting my router is on. But I can't change it because it'll make all the other computers and phones in the house unable to connect to the Internet.

But I saw you playing online a couple of times in my Friend-list...

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:

But I saw you playing online a couple of times in my Friend-list...

That was me trying to join before it fucks up. I has a problem before where nothing Internet wise on my 3DS was working, it said full Internet but nothing worked.

I think it might be their servers or something, because everything else n the house was working when the 3DS wasn't. If it is, they need to fix it.

EDIT: I can't even join a regular match, this is fucking ridiculous.

Sorry but I can't play online for a while. I think I'll just leave it for a while and see if it fixes itself... Somehow.

I know, some people still don't understand the fact, it no longer works.

MKGirlism said:
I know, some people still don't understand the fact, it no longer works.

Sshhhh, nobody can tell them, because then they fuck up and it's funny.

I went on after the glitch was fixed and I laughed when almost everyone tried it only to fail

Alright, I'll probably be on the forums around 5:30 Central, to clarify who else can play. If we want to do a Community, or just online with everybody, I'm fine either way.

New Super Mario said:
Alright, I'll probably be on the forums around 5:30 Central, to clarify who else can play. If we want to do a Community, or just online with everybody, I'm fine either way.

That's like... 9AM my time. I might be awake by then. Not sure.

Back